maybe i am dumb but why dont the fins.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maybe i am dumb but why dont the fins..

Definitely Bodzilla I agree 100%. The Vikes have publicly stated that they have given their highest offer, and now out of RETALIATION they will continue to lower the offer until he signs.

I think he'll enter the draft next year. I don't know if he'll go #7 overall, it really just depends on the competition in the draft. But people know how good he is. He's the next Jonathon Ogden in my opinion.

Stop and think guys. Offensive Left Tackles are worth more than their weight in gold. The Vikings are stepping on their collective dicks.

Originally posted by Merman
Stop and think guys. Offensive Left Tackles are worth more than their weight in gold. The Vikings are stepping on their collective dicks.

Does gold apply to the salary cap? :p

Part of the problem is McCombs. He plans on selling the Vikings and he views whatever he pays in a signing bonus to McKinnie is money he's pouring down the drain, since McKinnie probably won't be contributing anything while he's still the owner.

McKinnie is coming off like a greedy ass to me though.

We don't know the Vikes exact offer...just what the agent is saying.

Has anyone looked at the what the 9 pick got? IS it high for a 9?

McKinnie should sign and get in camp...some of his comments have rubbed people the wrong way and they are starting to sour on him in that locker room...maybe it's best he does just reenter the draft next year instead of going to a place that didn't want him to start with and now wants him to quit being a whiney rookie.

Originally posted by chambers84
I hate greedy mf'ers in players like mckinnie. as ood as he might be, he can f*ck off.

You guys got this all WRONG. McKinnie is being offered less money than the next draft pick that came after him, that is why McKinnie is holding out and I don't blame him for that. I was watching Pardon The Interruption on ESPN and they were debating it too. But it wasn't much of a debate because for the first time ever, both of them agreed in favor of the holdout. Why settle for less money than what someone who was picked after you got? RIDICULOUS.

I hate it when I step on my dick.

I think Mckinnie is doing the right thing. LT are so valuable and rare these days. (Real LT's that is.) Look at us, we dont even have an LT on our roster...the Saints have moved Turley over there...a stud LT will get paid in this league.

McKinnie might get injured like Brent Smith. he needs all the signing bonus he can get.

Byant McKinzie is getting slam by the Vikes..it's ashame..the NFL design the pecking order and payment for draft picks..I can't believe what they're doing..It makes no sense, even if they wanted another player, they should have not pick if they were going to do this..This kid was great in College..his attitude, his moral system and his abilities. They couldn't have gotten a better player..I wish we could have afforded him...it would have been nice..

Back
Top Bottom