Maybe I Wasn't Wrong Afterall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe I Wasn't Wrong Afterall

phinking

Active Roster
Reaction score
In the past I have been very critical of Ryan Tannehill's play. I have always thought he was a below average QB. But after the back-to-back wins over New England and Pittsburgh I thought we had our QB. Then came the back-to-back debacles against Buffalo and the Jets. Now whether you are a big Tannehill fan or not, the performance in those two games are unacceptable. I along with a few other fans on this board felt Matt Moore could have given this team 2 extra wins in 2012 and 2013 which would have landed the Miami Dolphins in the playoffs. Evidently, the Head Coach may have come around to our line of thinking. He is now saying there will be OPEN COMPETITION for the QB job next season. I wish he had that same mindset the last two seasons because if he had, his status would have been a lot more secure right now. I am guessing Bill Lazor may have tipped him off that Matt Moore is a quality QB that can win games even if he is not flashy. The Head Coach may be finally understanding that he is here to WIN GAMES and it doesn't matter who the starting QB is.

Lol anyone who thinks matt moore would win more games has no credibility and I like Matt, solid career BACKUP

And where the hell did you get an open qb competition from? Tannehill is the unquestioned starter, Moore will quite possibly be traded

Matt Moore has the best job in the NFL. gets paid 5.5M to practice and give pointers during the game. Every player gets better when there is competition and thats the reason for the statement. When you put a guy in competition to start he will be at his best. Tannehill is the best QB on the roster and will start unless injured.

Oh boy here we go again with the Matt Moore would wins us more games thread..... Oh and tannehill sucks thread.. Smh

I love Tannehill doubters who scream for Moore or Delvin.

I can buy an argument that we could do better than RT through the draft, FA maybe , etc. etc.

But the suggestion we have better already on the team shows exactly how little you guys understand the position and the game.

Evidently, the Head Coach may have come around to our line of thinking. He is now saying there will be OPEN COMPETITION for the QB job next season.
He never said that. There is no open competition, Tannehill is the starter and Moore is the backup(if he is still on the team come training camp).

Yea Moore lit it up in his brief appearance this year. Long strike to Wallace followed by a bad interception. Brady in the making.

I think Tannehill will face competition from someone, not sure who it will be though.

I think Tannehill will face competition from someone, not sure who it will be though.

No he won't, he will be the starter this season. He won't be in any danger of losing his job in training camp/preseason. Someone might be drafted as a future fallback, but there won't be any heat on Tannehill this season.

i like it...i hope they bring someone in so tanny can wipe the floor with him in camp and the preseason...like he did moore this year

Back
Top Bottom