Mayweather/Judah | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather/Judah

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
I know the fight is a little over a week away, however I cannot believe no one's even talking about.

This is a HUGE MEGA fight. One that has the potential to be Fight of the Year.

I know we dont have a whole lot of boxing fans on here so don't flame me but if this fight does not excite you and you consider yourself a boxing fan then what gives?

thanks for the bump, didnt even see this.

im definitly going to get this fight. i like both of these fighters alot, they both love to talk. But Judah has more power, going to be a really really good fight.

I personally see Pretty Boy Floyd winning, hes just allround a great fighter.

who do you see winning Dub?

I'm excited for it. I think Floyd wins but I am more then curious to see if Zab can pull the upset. It seems like every time there is a decisive favorite in boxing this year, they lose (Lacy, Brewster last week, Judah back in January), so this is definitely a fight to keep your eye on (although I do think Floyd will win).

Mayweather is going to win, he's amazing.

Nappy Roots said:
thanks for the bump, didnt even see this.

im definitly going to get this fight. i like both of these fighters alot, they both love to talk. But Judah has more power, going to be a really really good fight.

I personally see Pretty Boy Floyd winning, hes just allround a great fighter.

who do you see winning Dub?

Tough to pick against Floyd. Although fighters with akward styles can give anyone fits and I do believe Judah has an akward style. He tends to load up on punches from the outside and lunges in to throw them. If he lands it can be deadly just ask Corey Spinks. Judah is also a lefty so that can pose some problems too. However, Mayweather is destined for greatness and he's on his way to it. I dont see his march being derailed by a guy who's last fight was a loss to a boxer who has 9 losses.

I think Judah's gonna get outclassed here. And I'll love every second of it.

Still love the KO by Kostya Tszyu. :lol:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Zab Judah, 12 rounds, welterweights;

Jorge Arce vs. Rosendo Alvarez, 12 rounds, for Arce's WBC interim flyweight title;

Juan Diaz vs. Jose Cotto, 12 rounds, for Diaz's WBA lightweight title;

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Rodrigo Juarez, 6 rounds, junior welterweights

Here's the full card. They tried to stack the undercard to interest more fight fans since Judah lost to Baldomier coming into this fight!

That is a hell of a card. Bob Arum said promoters need to get with and start stacking cards like this in case the Main Event sucks. He says the people buying these PPV's are the real fight fans and cant be fooled.

Dubfire said:
That is a hell of a card. Bob Arum said promoters need to get with and start stacking cards like this in case the Main Event sucks. He says the people buying these PPV's are the real fight fans and cant be fooled.

Of course he's going to say that, he's a promotor. Bob Arum could sell someone the Brooklyn Bridge, if he couldn't, he wouldn't be where he is right now!

My prediction for tonight's fight.....Mayweather KO in round 7. It's gonna be a great night for boxing!

Im gonna be the odd man out and call a Judah upset

Back
Top Bottom