Mayweather/Judah | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather/Judah

round 8:

mayweather 10-9. zab had a good flurry at the end but mayweather controlled the round.

It's Floyd's fight at this point. Judah has been fighting scared the last few rounds. Finally threw and talked at the end of 8. But Mayweather stood in and landed.

Judah has to start being aggressive again. Floyd is starting to overwhelm him.

Floyd has beaten the living hell out of Judah's torso.

Floyd's really taking control in Round 9. We could see a knockout pretty soon.

round 9:

mayweather 10-9. all floyd. killin him to the body. lead rights.

Judah's now acknowledging the power shots of Floyd. Floyd is punishing him patiently.

Judah keeps acknowedging the power shots. Whenever he mounts a little bit of offense, or even a bounce in his step, Floyd lands something heavy to the body or the face and it's all defense for Zab after that.

He's taking a pounding there.

LOW BLOW BY JUDAH. HE'S HURTING. R

FIGHT IN THE RING. RIOT!!!!!!

Mayweather's trainer (his uncle) ran into the ring and went after Judah. Cops are i nthe ring.

Oh Man. That's an INTENTIONAL uppercut to the groin. Then a big shot to the back of the head. Then Roger Mayweather charged the ring.

Oh ****. Yoell Judah threw a punch at Roger Mayweather.

Roger Mayweather has been thrown out. The fight will proceed. 5 seconds left in Round 10. Crowd is on fire right now. Fighters are touching gloves. Here we go!!!

Mayweather's upset in the corner. Found out Roger was removed.

Mayweather just said he's going to stop him (I think) in the corner.

Nothing happened in Round 11.

Who knew. :lol:

Mayweather is motioning for Judah to hit him on the chin. Taunting him the last minute. And now it's over.

Judah did very well the first 3-4 rounds. Then Mayweather started asserting himself. Then Mayweather began steady near-domination. The last two rounds weren't overly eventful. Mayweather played smart at the end.

Great fight for Mayweather. Never panicked. Took his time. Beat up Judah.

116-112 on my card.

Back
Top Bottom