Mayweather still ducking Pacquiao | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather still ducking Pacquiao

That's not really that unusual. Most fighters normally put on a few pounds after the official weigh in. I read something recently that Canelo does that very well...
A couple of pounds, sure. 12 lbs? Don't see how that is possible. I bet they meant 152.

A couple of pounds, sure. 12 lbs? Don't see how that is possible. I bet they meant 152.

I'm watching the fight right now. The announcers said the same thing. From the time they finish that official weigh in all they do is eat and re-hydrate. It's not unusual especially for a guy like Canelo who probably walks around at 170 or so when he isn't fighting. Floyd couldn't put on that much. He's a lot smaller...

I'm watching the fight right now. The announcers said the same thing. From the time they finish that official weigh in all they do is eat and re-hydrate. It's not unusual especially for a guy like Canelo who probably walks around at 170 or so when he isn't fighting. Floyd couldn't put on that much. He's a lot smaller...

Weird.

Canelo looked 20 lbs heavier than Maywheather tonight. I agree that whoever called it a draw needs to be fired.

It's pretty common. Jon Jones says he puts on about 20 lbs after the weigh-in.

Canelo looked 20 lbs heavier than Maywheather tonight. I agree that whoever called it a draw needs to be fired.

It's pretty common. Jon Jones says he puts on about 20 lbs after the weigh-in.

I believe you guys, but it's still ****ing weird.

Virgil Hunter's thoughts on May - Pac....

[video=youtube_share;NH9hO7RclJc]http://youtu.be/NH9hO7RclJc[/video]

Back
Top Bottom