McCain and Jones to IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McCain and Jones to IR

It would have cost more against the cap but Grier is using cap to get useless 5th and 6th round picks. It cost a roster spot to keep him. I think McDonald will still probably play more games than Reshad Jones this year.
If he’s signed, so far he has not played a snap yet.

I wont miss watching McCain missing open field tackle after open field tackle and getting to the pass completion downfield just in time to be in the camera shot as guys jog to the huddle.

So lets say they have played their last snaps with Miami, where does that leave us cap wise after they are cut? We already have what 130 million doe this afford the Fins any more?

If he were to stop making dumb personnel choices we wouldn't be mad?
Then pick a personnel move that deserves your anger instead of something that isn't dumb. People would listen more.

Then pick a personnel move that deserves your anger instead of something that isn't dumb. People would listen more.

If you look at current roster it speaks for itself

Excellent job by Grier. Way to cut the younger McDonald and keep the older, more expensive, injury prone player in Jones. In Grier we trust amirite.

I'd love to have been able to listen in on that phone call.
Grier; 'Hello, Flo? Hey, I just released McDonald. I'll get a replacement in the morning.'
Flo; W_H_A_A_T????

Back
Top Bottom