McCain Sits 1st Quarter...Defense Dominates 1st Quarter.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McCain Sits 1st Quarter...Defense Dominates 1st Quarter....

I think this is McCain's last season in Miami. He can be a post June 1st cut in 2020. Miami is going to load up in DB's next offseason.

Howard also blew the coverage on the 1st TD at the end of 2nd Qtr though...he makes mistakes too I guess

IMO when you call Cover 0 on 3rd and 20, the 3 defensive backs are responsible for taking 1/3 of the field. I think Howard made the right call taking the man who ran at him and the safety in the center of the field had to swap to the man running the quick slant. It was honestly the perfect play call for the defensive play we ran.

Anyone see the correlation here?
Correlation and that team bears no resemblance whatsoever. If you are throwing out a player and its coincidental observations then you havnt been watching since week 1. You might as well go to every position. Weakness everywhere you look.

I think this is McCain's last season in Miami. He can be a post June 1st cut in 2020. Miami is going to load up in DB's next offseason.
There are no post June cuts. That option has ended.

I think they sat him for a quarter cause they got tired of watching him slide into second vs QBs.

I sure hope they did. Or better yet I hope he sat himself after the film study.

Last edited:
There will be no nfl football in 2021

It seems like the bigger problem was we played man coverage the entire game and you could literally throw through the receivers on every play because they couldn't play the ball. Oddly enough McCain was never the guy I saw getting roasted.

Back
Top Bottom