McD full interview The Dan Lebatard Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McD full interview The Dan Lebatard Show

Great interview. I HATE Le Batard. He's such a frequent Phins basher and his voice is sludgy. He also thinks he's a big deal. Basically, an Omar doppleganger.
concur, great interview and Le brat is a POS.

The thing that hits me like a sledgehammer is that he is so genuine and transparent. Mike McDaniel is the complete opposite of Joe Philbin, Adam Gase and Brian Flores in that all three of them were also rookie head coaches completely conditioned to giving non-answers and revealing anything when in front of a camera. I understand why the players appear to have embraced Mike. He is completely different. When given a direct question, he is smart enough to be able to think on his feet. In contrast, Joe, Adam and Flo went into robot mode and never opened up because that is how they were taught head coaches behave. Time will tell if the transparency works but the contrast is stark.

Yep! He sounds good and seems transparent and really wants to build relationships with everyone. But we all know it’s about winning.

Can he win?

That’s what we’re going to find out.

Also, wearing the teeny brimmed half bent hat. What an a-hole. DLB just is a pompous bufoon. Hey! Let me interview an NFL HC while I'm dressed for recess!
Angry Star Wars GIF

This is how I imagine you while posting lately.

I really hope we start off hot, because Le Batard will be the first guy to start negative **** if we don't.
lol who gives a **** what that fat ass LeBaTARD thinks? Him and his studio hats can kick rocks as far as I am concerned.

Anyways, our new coach is such a breath of fresh air and I wish him all the best of luck this season and beyond.

GO FINS!!!

I loved the end when he says, "If I'm wearing contacts during the next game, you'll know why". Or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom