McDaniel on QB Tua Tagovailoa's potential for next season: "I can see a hunger in him" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel on QB Tua Tagovailoa's potential for next season: "I can see a hunger in him"

Tua has the drive to be great.

As McD noted, it’ll be Tua’s first season with continuity in playbook or playcaller on offense going back through college.

Can’t wait… the Fins’ offense when Tua was healthy was a weekly topic on sports shows that made listening throughout the week so much fun.

Tua has the drive to be great.

As McD noted, it’ll be Tua’s first season with continuity in playbook or playcaller on offense going back through college.

Can’t wait… the Fins’ offense when Tua was healthy was a weekly topic on sports shows that made listening throughout the week so much fun.
I think Tua can handle all of the pressure too!

I can see it now. Tua gets asked to comment about coach McDaniel saying he has a hunger in him and Tua says yes…I do and it’s for subway sandwiches…try the new subway series today!

If he had not gotten injured who knows how far we would have gone? His second year in a real offense for the first time in his career.Would not be surprised if he is the MVP next year.

Back
Top Bottom