McDaniel’s teams are soft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel’s teams are soft

It's all on him, McD. He didn't adjust to what other teams know we will do. No he ran his offense, which was a lucky play from being a shutout. McCoach has a lot to learn....

I didn't like his attitude coming out of halftime. He said he liked their position. I screamed. It is incomparable ignorance. I've posted many times that McDaniel doesn't seem to grasp the urgency of the first half. You cannot cede ground at highest level. This isn't middle school where the fastest kids in gym class can take a nap and then stand up and win the race for fun.

We trailed the Chiefs 21-0 at halftime of the first matchup and were very fortunate it wasn't similar margin again.

Outliers mean nothing. The stats are more often quoted these days, regarding late leads and how frequently they hold up. McDaniel saying he like their position reminded me of Phil Mickelson early in his career. He'd be down by 6 entering Sunday in a major and use the identical phrase, "I like my position."

Sure, Phil. All you need is 65 combined with everyone else doing nothing.

No different with the Dolphins. At halftime they were barely forecast to score 9 more points, let alone win the half by that margin. But when you have no clue regarding probability you like your position.

Useless, pathetic, week ass team. Showed zero heart. Everyone wrote them off and I thought they'd have an us against them attitude and at least play them close. They couldn't wait to get back to their shorts and swimming pools in Florida. Embarrassing

Quit blaming McDaniel for the fact that Tua sucks

View attachment 158762
I get what you're saying, but if that's the case then either McDaniel doesn't see that or he won't say that he can't win with Tua and get another QB he can win with.. either way.. he bears responsibility if Tua can't get it done because he keeps saying he can

I get what you're saying, but if that's the case then either McDaniel doesn't see that or he won't say that he can't win with Tua and get another QB he can win with.. either way.. he bears responsibility if Tua can't get it done because he keeps saying he can
I think mcdaniel is just trying to build up tua's confidence, and the confidence of those around him. belief is important. it is impossible to know if mcdaniel really believes what he is saying

I think mcdaniel is just trying to build up tua's confidence, and the confidence of those around him. belief is important. it is impossible to know if mcdaniel really believes what he is saying
I disagree. I think it's pretty easy to tell if he doesn't believe in him.. he'd get someone he does believe in. We knew Flores didn't believe in him.

The game against the Titans perfectly sums them up - Clowning around in the end zone after every score, and then folding like a cheap tent when it got tough.

Back
Top Bottom