McGahee is a Bill! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee is a Bill!

oH MY LORD!! PUKE!!

mCGAHEE IS A BILL!!

Shocking... Shocking.. WHY?? AHAHAHAH! I dont know what to think..

He won't do anything this year and Henry is a good back. This pick surprises and disgusts me(and I'm not even a Hurricane fan).

Horrible pick for them.. but still. Our boy McGahee will waste away in BARFFALO!!

i said all along that mcgahee would be a mid 1st round pick!!! hahahah i just NEVER believed it would be to a team i hated and that that team would be buffalo....

i wonder how much confidence the bills fans have in donahoe now???? justafan: comments?

Man, this makes no sense to me. They have a great runner in Henry, and a good back-up in Gary, and they NEED a TE....oh well, I don't care.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Horrible pick for them.. but still. Our boy McGahee will waste away in BARFFALO!!

He was once your ally but now our bitter enemy. Kind of like Santana Moss going to New York.

Buffablow takes McGahee

Well this is pretty sad and funny at the same time. I feel bad for McGahee because he has to go to that ****hole known as Buffalo, and I really like McGahee and now he is on a rival. However, Buffalo doesn't need McGahee, and they have lots of needs on defense. Essentially, Buffalo wasted a pick on a position they didn't need, so they had a chance to improve their team, and they really didn't do it.

I'm not so sure that he won't pan out. The local channels had been emphasizing over how he's appeared to have regained his form. It just might be a still for them so low in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom