McGahee is a Bill! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee is a Bill!

Well, it's not like he'll be a Bill for a long time, he's looking for a 3 year deal

Golic hates it...

I think its pretty funny...I thought Magahee was one of the best backs I ever saw...before the injury...
we'll see...with Travis Henry there...I don't think this sends a very good message.

Originally posted by superphin
they will most likely trade henry for a 1st next year..that the only possible reason for them to pick mcgahee

But Henry is young and had a Pro Bowl like year. Mcgahee is a boom or bust guy. Who knows how the injury will effect him. I don't get this pick.

Re: Buffablow takes McGahee

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Essentially, Buffalo wasted a pick on a position they didn't need, so they had a chance to improve their team, and they really didn't do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the spin on this one should be

crazy...playing on turf in freezing buffalo...as Jon Jansen said...what is going to happen with his joints.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
i said all along that mcgahee would be a mid 1st round pick!!! hahahah i just NEVER believed it would be to a team i hated and that that team would be buffalo....

i wonder how much confidence the bills fans have in donahoe now???? justafan: comments?

Yeah, Our GM has Balls. :lol: If Willis pans out, he may be a steal. Olandis Gary is saying 'Oh Schnit" :lol: Maybe Donohoe is using him for a trade for a Raider player. We'll have to wait and see.

oh my god!! buffalo chips stink!!! they gave up peerless price for a guy who wont even play this year! totally a stupid ars move. i just saw the gregg williams interview. the guy is a douche.

It's not a secret the players we wanted were long gone. Stupid move? Maybe.

Re: Golic hates it...

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
I think its pretty funny...I thought Magahee was one of the best backs I ever saw...before the injury...
we'll see...with Travis Henry there...I don't think this sends a very good message.

yeah what do you think olidas gary is thiking right now? :eek: :confused: :cry: :fire:

To me this mover ranks tigth up there with the Bledsoe trade! Macghee is obviously the best player in this draft ( injury aside)! This guy is absolutely amazing, just as ricky was comming out of college! You can not pass on such talent regardless of what u already have! This move was genius!

Olandis Gary? I wonder what TRAVIS HENRY is thinking!

Back
Top Bottom