McGahee is a Bill! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee is a Bill!

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Olandis Gary? I wonder what TRAVIS HENRY is thinking!

He's probably wondering if Maghee has a teenage sister.

;)

Mcgahee A Bill!

I don't think it's a smart pick for them....they need defense to stop RW! it's kinda scary though none the less...

If he pans out, we will have two franchise RB's. We have starters in place in every position. We will address the depth in the later rounds.

Originally posted by justafan
If he pans out, we will have two franchise RB's. We have starters in place in every position. We will address the depth in the later rounds.

Spin doctor...

This pick definately shocked me, but I have faith in Donahoe, Modrak & Co. They know what they're doing. Whether or not he can play next year or will be in Buffalo long term, I guess they just figured he was way to good to pass up at that point. They said all week long that there were no need positions and that they would draft the best player available regardless. I know everyone says that a lot, but they weren't kidding.

We also really don't need defensive help as bad as you think. We did a lot to address our D through FA and guys like Adams and Spikes are gonna have a much bigger impact then anyone we could have gotten at #23. There's still six more rounds to go too.

After everything was said and done, the dolphins sure made the MacGahee pick look like a genius move. :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
After everything was said and done, the dolphins sure made the MacGahee pick look like a genius move. :lol:

Wade Smith was an OK pick but our draft should get a -D, but the Bills' draft isn't much better.

Chris Kelsay and Angelo Crowell are better by themselves than your whole draft. Not to mention Sam Aiken who will be a great possession receiver and Terrence McGee who is the best return man in the draft.

The Bills draft was much stronger.

Back
Top Bottom