Mcintosh aggrees to Deal/Fins working hard to get Boston per PBP | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcintosh aggrees to Deal/Fins working hard to get Boston per PBP

as much as i want boston here, i think we need stuessie more...we can draft a good WR, our chances of doing so with an OL man isnt so likely

Originally posted by PrOpAiN

When they say feverishly, I'm wondering if we could have a deal by morning?:D

It sounds like a deal will be done very soon, within the next two days. We can't give Baltimore the chance because if the TO decision is reversed we already know what they're willing to pay.

Your right get it done now! Do not blow this chance at getting this STUD! Wasn't Ricky supposed to be a problem! Come on WE can do it!!!

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
ok ok !!! if all this is true and miami finally trades for boston and miami does land mcintosh, st. clair and morris.. does spielman get bashed like you guys have bashed him for 2 straight weeks... i have never seen a bunch of guys so impatient in my life... every day all i see written is how bad miamis F/O is... sometimes patients is all it takes... and the final result is better than what we all expected... NOW lets just see what finally gets done.. monday is the key day !!! GO RICK!!
It'd be nice but don't get your hopes up......just look for the posts about Feeley/Feidler to increase 100x....:(

ok ok !!! if all this is true and miami finally trades for boston and miami does land mcintosh, st. clair and morris.. does spielman get bashed like you guys have bashed him for 2 straight weeks... i have never seen a bunch of guys so impatient in my life... every day all i see written is how bad miamis F/O is... sometimes patients is all it takes... and the final result is better than what we all expected... NOW lets just see what finally gets done.. monday is the key day !!! GO RICK!!

if all this happens, i say AMEN to ya brother :cpatch:

Originally posted by inFINSible
It'd be nice but don't get your hopes up......just look for the posts about Feeley/Feidler to increase 100x....:(

:ROFLMAO:

Originally posted by inFINSible

damn Infinsible, im so sorry my father in law sold his condo in Sanibel, i would have popped over to party with you dude.:friday:

You're right. Rick has done a great job. And remember...more studs will be released prior to and during training camp.

I like McI as a player but I have a bad feeling that this could hurt us down the road. With this chronic ankle problems he's had, who knows if we'll get any real worth from it. 1.2 mil in the 1st yr seems a bit steep for a player likely to be on IR this yr, but then again, we don't know the details yet. I do at least hope that there is some clause in it that protects us and contingent upon if he can actually play a minimum # of games. If so, I'll feel more at ease with it. ;)

Originally posted by Section126
We NEED Steussie..........

This guy St. Clair really sucks...........unless they plan to play him in the interior.....He cannot play Tackle in the NFL...he just can't.........

Get Steussie, and Boston......and "POOF" we have a SUCCESFUL off-season.

I concur.

But I prefer to use the word "stinks" cuz I like to reserve that word "sucks" to other activities!! :lol: :lol: :D :D

Yup, It's looking more and more like we are gonna get Boston. Wow! We do not need Steussie now. If we do end up getting two first rounders, draft Rivers and an O-lineman. :D

I agree. I am not overjoyed on the McIntosh signing until he is on the field a playing. St. Clair is a backup and if they plan on him starting until McIntosh is ready, we may be in trouble.
Boston hasn't even been released yet, has he? How is a deal going to get done today. We should wait until he is released, so we don't have to give up a draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom