McIntosh not a dead deal yet.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McIntosh not a dead deal yet..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm sure someone posted this in one of the big McIntosh threads already, but for all who didn't catch it.. he's supposedly(WQAM) having an MIR right now and they could still get some kind of deal done.

I hope to hell we can still sign him and he can still play. We simply don't have any other options that are short of the bottom of the barrel.

Lets hope. He'd be a big signing for us. I feel like he's an upgrade to Wade in some areas.

Keep us informed.

If he's injured still in any way, I don't want him. It'd be too much hassle, and I can see another Mark Dixon situation on our hands. Do you guys really want that? I trust our team doctors... Remember last year when we were going to trade for Michael Thomas or whatever his name was, but he failed our physical so we didn't go through with it? Turns out he was on injured reserve all of last year with the team he was eventually traded to.

I would rather pick up another solid starter (Salaam, R.Brown, O.Brown, Coleman, etc.) than deal with an injured player all year.

We may have to wait on the papers or tomorrow for the results and the situation on what they're going to do. They switch to another guy at 10pm.

I really, really want the McIntosh situation to work out for us. I'd love to have the guy, but only if he's got a shot at being healthy this season.

Yeah an upgrade to Wade and he cant even pass a physical. We should sign him and Dixon and then we would be all set right.
Just one question are you on crack?

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Yeah an upgrade to Wade and he cant even pass a physical. We should sign him and Dixon and then we would be all set right.
Just one question are you on crack?

Re-read the post, smartass.

Originally posted by Muck
Lets hope. He'd be a big signing for us. I feel like he's an upgrade to Wade in some areas.

Keep us informed.

I agree. Things would look pretty bad if he doesn't work out.

Muck did'nt say sign Dixon. Does'nt want a Dixon like situation.
Can't we all just get along:evil:

when was that reported? That there's still a possibility?

They were talking about it on WQAM

Hoefully when I wake up tomorrow morning, we have a new RT with a magically healed ankle!!!! hey it could happen right???

Back
Top Bottom