McIntosh not a dead deal yet.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McIntosh not a dead deal yet..

Did they report what time the MRI would be....man if he is ok...would put a little smile back on everyones face. Think we all could use some good news....if healthy...I think this guy can play.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Yeah an upgrade to Wade and he cant even pass a physical. We should sign him and Dixon and then we would be all set right.
Just one question are you on crack?

Good thoughtful and intelligent comeback there :rolleyes:

Hope this ankle thing works out. We are running out of possibilities at LT.

The next person that mentions Spencer Falou (sp?) gets tossed.

Just use a little bit of DUCK TAPE on the ankle. It will be just fine it should hold up a 320+ man. Ricky will be running for his life next season. The OL is gonna get him hurt. If they even have 5 OL when the season starts.

Originally posted by Muck
Lets hope. He'd be a big signing for us. I feel like he's an upgrade to Wade in some areas.

Keep us informed.

Hope you are right

we end up with a 2nd round pick i say get Max Starks

FROM WQAM.COM
The drama continues.

It's a case that gets weirder and weirder. The Miami Dolphins on Saturday night thought they Agreed to a six-year deal with tackle Damion McIntosh solving their concerns on the right side of the line.

After wining and dining the South Florida product, McIntosh thought he was a Dolphin after passing a physical and signing a contract that was worth 22.5 million dollars and included a 3 million dollars signing bonus. Ahhh but that was Saturday, on Sunday the franchise received some information that McIntosh failed his physical in Oakland because of a troublesome ankle, that's when Miami requested another look where an M.R.I. found enough evidence that the franchise now wants to back out of the agreement because the player clearly isn't healthy enough to complete this deal. The next step in this process is for both parties to either work it out between themselves or settle it before the players union and league offices.

While the franchise feels they have every right to challenge and void the deal because McIntosh isn't healthy enough to their satisfaction. The former Charger and his agent Steven Feldman also feel they have a binding agreement because he initially passed his physical and they posses a signed six-year contract and what they claim is the support of the N.F.L. players union.

Very Interesting.

It would be nice to get some details about the injury itself. Is it something that can be repaired? How serious is it?

And can the Dolphins make sure that an injury clause is inserted into the contract???

Back
Top Bottom