McKinney or Ruddy, who will start? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKinney or Ruddy, who will start?

how could I forget Sweet lealf....lol I have an ex g/f that lives in Melbourne that is Dio's counsin...I think he's cool but I'm a little prejudiced agaisnt him cos I like Ozzy so much...lol btw, Iron Maiden is getting ready to hit the road and will be in the states after august. I wanna see them real bad too but I'm going to the ozzfest in agu-28 to see Ozzy.

born again with ian gillan of deep purple and jesus christ superstar fame. sabatage was my personal fave. and, yes, ozzy does rule.

i still think we could potentially start both if wanne sticks true to his word and plays the best on the line as he said he did last year. i hear mixed reviews of perry's season last year, some think he was solid if unspectacular. if nails is at all slow to recover as well, then i could definetely se both on the field. mckinney being center and ruddy moving to guard.

just a thought.

p.s. isn't it ironic...Ozzy....Thinking.

McKinney could have started year 1. Was the most ready prospect in the 2002 draft to start. Your telling me he needs time to learn?

This guy is a limit guy. He is not incredible potential as some of you may think he has. He is basically Ruddy just as ready to start, with all the same physical skills, except he is a good amount faster.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
born again with ian gillan of deep purple and jesus christ superstar fame. sabatage was my personal fave. and, yes, ozzy does rule.

i still think we could potentially start both if wanne sticks true to his word and plays the best on the line as he said he did last year. i hear mixed reviews of perry's season last year, some think he was solid if unspectacular. if nails is at all slow to recover as well, then i could definetely se both on the field. mckinney being center and ruddy moving to guard.

just a thought.

p.s. isn't it ironic...Ozzy....Thinking.

Ozzy is concentrating on how to put that stupid bloody bag in the trash can.:goof:

brady bunch used to be my favorite show till the Osbournes came along...lol

Back
Top Bottom