Mcmichael.....its Now A Mental Decision... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmichael.....its Now A Mental Decision...

Kick returns

I dont want marion back there anymore returning kicks. He got tired last season from it. No sense risking him either. Sam Simmons, Travis Minor, Leonard Henry, any of the other DB's?

Someone should be able to return kicks.

And I dont mean Ogden either.

boy does this thread cover a lot

• Jed needs lots of reps in the base O; he played mostly in passing situations. He will never improve as a blocker unless given a change to block. I would split him and Randy's PT 50-50
  • Minor is a 4.4 guy that is bigger than Spikes ;) I would love to see him win the KR duties. Brock is too valuable to let return unless Minor is out
  • as I have always said we have missed on the pass to the FB in a big way since Dan retired and Chan took over. Rob or whomever starts better get lots of chances to both keep RW fresh and keep the D off guard. We also missed the dump off pass the back on the 3rd for even longer and it is looking like RW will stay in - so that c/b a huge element of our O. Remember all the 1st downs Crash or Bernie or whomever used to get Dan when Dan had nowhere else to go ?

Simmons is more of a slasher than Minor and I think Simmons did kick returning and punt returning in college.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Yup. He runs like a WR.

MARVEZ: Watch for changes at tight end, line Alex Marvez thinks McMicheal could be the starting TE..I'm not sure guys..what do you think? I like him for pass catching..is he up to all the techiques vet DE use to rush..Maybe our DE's is a good mix for him to practice against..

Back
Top Bottom