McMichael | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Nice Post! I read that Saban is not going to sign McMichael. He wants to wait until the end of the year to keep his options open. I would like to see Randy hold on to the catches more, and have his talk come from his on the field playing making, rather then running his smack talk!

Amazing how we always seem to agree.

Finfan86 said:
Moss has culpepper id say hes a great QB, Id say that Mcnabb is a great qb and ill even say that Garcia is a Good QB. Ward i agree with until last year. Those are bad examples

lol

of course!!

Owens didn't have noodle arm Garcia throwing to him?
Moss didn't have George and Shuler I believe throwing to him? Cunningham in the end of his career. Gus Frerotte who never had a season with a rating over 83.6, but suddenly beats out a 118 when he has MOss.
Ward had Kordell Stewart and Maddox.

Garcia didn't prove to you last year that he's not a good QB. I guess I was watching some other QB throwing balls 5 feet on the ground in front of OWENS for a couple years. I remember Owens making a comment about having a better year if he was allowed to catch the ball on a hop. LOL:roflmao:

How are those bad examples?

Do you seriously not remember those WR'S having those guys throwing to them? Or did you not watch the games and only see the hilites of when Garcia actually hit Owens in stride?

I am not trying to be an a-hole it's just I am curious is all.

every body was wanting a rb in the draft but look at what we could have done like kay jay harris we got him ok there was travis henry we could have got for a 4th rounder im not saying that ronnie brown was a bad pick at all but i think we could have address our rb another way im telling you guys that we need a another wr.. chambers is good but we need speed a randy moss or owens type of wr and booker is average chambers has never broke the 1000 yard mark and no matter what we say on here it is oppions but ricky will be coming back it will be good to have the one two punch but i think we should have tryed and got us a stud wr i think that we should have gotten henry and kay jay with ricky we would have had our rbs im not saying brown is not good he is great but we cant use 4 rbs at the same time imo we should have tryed and picked up us a stud wr cause until we do we will go no futher than the playoffs but that is my oppion chambers is a #2 wr and booker is barley a #2 so we need a dominating wr until than guys we can only hope the playoffs at best that is my oppion

jason_taylor said:
every body was wanting a rb in the draft but look at what we could have done like kay jay harris we got him ok there was travis henry we could have got for a 4th rounder im not saying that ronnie brown was a bad pick at all but i think we could have address our rb another way im telling you guys that we need a another wr.. chambers is good but we need speed a randy moss or owens type of wr and booker is average chambers has never broke the 1000 yard mark and no matter what we say on here it is oppions but ricky will be coming back it will be good to have the one two punch but i think we should have tryed and got us a stud wr i think that we should have gotten henry and kay jay with ricky we would have had our rbs im not saying brown is not good he is great but we cant use 4 rbs at the same time imo we should have tryed and picked up us a stud wr cause until we do we will go no futher than the playoffs but that is my oppion chambers is a #2 wr and booker is barley a #2 so we need a dominating wr until than guys we can only hope the playoffs at best that is my oppion

I love big long sentences :eek:

McMichael brings a swagger to the team. Not arrogance but definitely pride, one of the main reasons I like him so much was when he went off on the o-line during the Cincinatti game. The guy wants to win and he doesn't want others' inability to hold him back.

He's also one of the best pass-catching tight ends in the league and certainly the best in the AFC East.

Bad thing about McMicheal is when he complains about getting the ball, and then the next week they throw to him and he drops 3-4 balls.

Back
Top Bottom