Mcpherson a free agent or in draft?

testtubetimmy

Supreme Lord Emperor
Reaction score
Quick question. The threads earlier commented about how we should take Mcpherson if we had a second round pick. But from what I was told, he wasnt entering the draft, that he was a free agent. Can someone clear this up for me?

testtubetimmy

Supreme Lord Emperor
Reaction score
He also left college to play in the arena league. so im not sure if theres a loop hole there, or whatever. I assumed he'd be in the draft.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
There is no loophole he's three years out of high school.

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the way it works is if you are playing in what the NFL would consider a Minor League, you can enter the draft. Eric Swann was drafted out of Semi Pro (Arizona). McPherson could wait another year and be an undrafted free agent, but he would lose ALOT of money by not entering the draft. He will make WAY more money by being drafted.

BLUESTIGIDY

Too many MC's not enough MICS!
Reaction score
testtubetimmy said:
Quick question. The threads earlier commented about how we should take Mcpherson if we had a second round pick. But from what I was told, he wasnt entering the draft, that he was a free agent. Can someone clear this up for me?
:roflmao: :eek: :roflmao: :cry: :roflmao: :shakeno:

Doktor Ivel

Hammered
Reaction score
he doesnt have to go in the draft though, does he? Because, if he was already out of college last year, he could be considered an undrafted free agent...

PhinBeck

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Doktor Ivel said:
he doesnt have to go in the draft though, does he? Because, if he was already out of college last year, he could be considered an undrafted free agent...
nope

Eric-Gofins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
while gamble on this kid.... take Orton or another proven QB...

this guys is a waste...

Top Bottom