McShay's Latest Mock: Nelson To The Fins @11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McShay's Latest Mock: Nelson To The Fins @11

IMHO the combination of Nelson and Price would be the safest route and drastically improve the offense. 3rd and long would be a rarity.

If only. Those guys would also bring out the best in Laremy Tunsil.

As dull as oline is, Nelson and Price would be game changers like Webb and Simms except even better. Look at the Eagles oline, it's rock solid. If a QB isn't there at 11 that Gase wants, go get Nelson, a plug and play killer Guard who's mean and fiery. The more I think about it, the more I like Nelson @11.

The fact is that mocks right now are irrelevant & unrealistic until Kirk Cousins chooses his destination. At this point he's more than likely going to the Broncos or Jets. If that happens the only way those 4 QBs go in the top 10 ahead of us is if Arizona, Buffalo, or a sleeper like Cincinnati or the Chargers trade up. So our front office had better know our path moving forward with Tannehill soon because odds are a decision is coming with either Allen or Mayfield still on the board.

Sarcasm on: I'm a huge fan of spending all your first round picks on offensive linemen in order to produce a mediocre line.

Advice: its working *great* so far, why mess with a strategy that's working *so* well?!?!?

Sarcasm on: I'm a huge fan of spending all your first round picks on offensive linemen in order to produce a mediocre line.

Advice: its working *great* so far, why mess with a strategy that's working *so* well?!?!?

You could make that arguement for virtually every position on the team. You can't pass on a guard like Nelson because Mike Pouncey's been injured, Ju'Wuan James and Lamery Tunsil have been inconsistent and injured themselves.

The need for OL doesn't end even when you have 5 quality starters.

It's not a glamour pick, i get that, i really want another DL, TE or OLB.

The current strengths of your offense are your QB, WR's and RB, you gotta start with what you have.

Back
Top Bottom