Me with Seau | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Me with Seau

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
I told you guys I would try to get some pics of my trip to Miami posted. I haven't had much luck so far but recieved a shock a few days ago. I just tonight got home from the hospital. I was in for an infection that resulted from low blood counts from chemo. 2 weeks in there lol, not cool. My professor stopped by with a Fedex envelope, in it he had the picture of me with Seau. Junior autographed it with a personal message to me. Apparently he knew I recieved a scholarship from the Waitt Foundation, so he sent it to their Iowa (local) office. I'm gonna post the link to the picture, its on the Junior Seau Foundation site....the first picture in the photo gallery (i'm Joel). :D

http://juniorseau.org/photo_gallery.htm

P.S.-- Just so you know the reason i'm standing so wierd is because my right leg was amputated. I just didn't want you guys thinking I was having a stroke or something. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you don't look weird at all.

That is awesome that Junior was so good to you. It must have felt like a dream huh?

Nice pic man!! Very cool.

And I gotta agree, you don't look weird at all.

You look great, and that must have been so cool to have the surprise photos from Junior; however, the props are all to you. This was a very inspirational read, and I wish and pray for you all the best.
~~Holli

Nice deal Joel! Did you ask him for front row seats?!:D

Awesome! There is nothing like meeting the Pros.

I wish you good health in 2004.

very cool man. good luck and get better. we need all the phin phans we can get. gotta also agree, you look like a fan getting your pic with a player, nothing more. cool, very cool.

you must be really tall or seau is not as big as i imagined.

by the way, you say you were standing funny, i didn't notice. it was a cool picture!

What is he 6-1? You look about 6-0.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
I told you guys I would try to get some pics of my trip to Miami posted. I haven't had much luck so far but recieved a shock a few days ago. I just tonight got home from the hospital. I was in for an infection that resulted from low blood counts from chemo. 2 weeks in there lol, not cool. My professor stopped by with a Fedex envelope, in it he had the picture of me with Seau. Junior autographed it with a personal message to me. Apparently he knew I recieved a scholarship from the Waitt Foundation, so he sent it to their Iowa (local) office. I'm gonna post the link to the picture, its on the Junior Seau Foundation site....the first picture in the photo gallery (i'm Joel). :D

Right on man, Great pic!

BB

OH MAN!! That is soooo awesome!! Great pics man. BTW, you don't look weird at all dude.

God bless.

Back
Top Bottom