Media Bias | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media Bias

mbsinmisc

Pro Bowler
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
7
Age
58
Location
Murrells Inlet, S.C.
Was doing some late night surfing on foxsports, they busted on the phins for drafting Crowder. I then checked their LB rankings, they had Crowder listed as the 4th best linebacker overall. He was ranked ahead of Ruud, and a couple of other guys drafted before him. I guess if a genius like Bellicheck or Gruden had drafted him it would have been brilliant. WTF is wrong with these assclowns? Must be p#$*s envy.
 

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5,674
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Did those analysts who were busting on him do the rankings for LB, or did Fox Sports do that?

I really don't like people throwing around the words "Media bias" everywhere. It's not a bias if it's not news - they are giving their opinions.

What you're looking for is "Media hypocrisy."
 

JCfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
3,534
Reaction score
8
mbsinmisc said:
Was doing some late night surfing on foxsports, they busted on the phins for drafting Crowder. I then checked their LB rankings, they had Crowder listed as the 4th best linebacker overall. He was ranked ahead of Ruud, and a couple of other guys drafted before him. I guess if a genius like Bellicheck or Gruden had drafted him it would have been brilliant. WTF is wrong with these assclowns? Must be p#$*s envy.


I was thnking the same thing. Its getting real old!
 

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
7,694
Reaction score
2
Location
NC
The media is a fraternity, like many other groups...The media in SF are upset that they lost their workroom at the Fins facility and only get crumbs from Saba instead of the whole loaf like they used to get from Wanny. The nat'l media is following suit with the local guys...don't fret...Nictator knows what he is doing !
 

fintimtc

Rookie
Joined
Aug 31, 2002
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Sarasota,FL
LarryFinFan said:
The media is a fraternity, like many other groups...The media in SF are upset that they lost their workroom at the Fins facility and only get crumbs from Saba instead of the whole loaf like they used to get from Wanny. The nat'l media is following suit with the local guys...don't fret...Nictator knows what he is doing !

You got to love the way Nick is handling the media.He is keeping everything in house and that's the way he wants to do it,so I say don't knock it.....
 

Stitches

I love Mindwarp
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
12,057
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Akron, OH
I'll say it's media bias, because somehow we didn't make ESPN's "Winners and Losers(of Day 1)" article somehow.
 

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
6,289
Reaction score
16
Location
South Jersey
It must be media biased!!!!!

Oh wait foxsports.com had Matt Roth as one of the BEST picks of round 2! So how are they biased against us??

Every time the media doesn't suck off the Dolphins someone always coming crying about media biased, and ESPN hates the Dolphins and stupid crap like that. It's all the stupidest horse**** I've ever heard.

Reality check - no one likes the Dolphins as much as we do here, so outside of these pages, you're not ging to find people lauding every thing that they do. There are going to be some critisism, fair mostly, unfair sometimes......but it's not reserved to the Dolphins. Every team gets negative press.
 

hunter5nc1

Second String
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charlotte
burger13 said:
It must be media biased!!!!!

Oh wait foxsports.com had Matt Roth as one of the BEST picks of round 2! So how are they biased against us??

Every time the media doesn't suck off the Dolphins someone always coming crying about media biased, and ESPN hates the Dolphins and stupid crap like that. It's all the stupidest horse**** I've ever heard.

Reality check - no one likes the Dolphins as much as we do here, so outside of these pages, you're not ging to find people lauding every thing that they do. There are going to be some critisism, fair mostly, unfair sometimes......but it's not reserved to the Dolphins. Every team gets negative press.


nice realistic post
 
Top Bottom