Media Bias | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media Bias

mbsinmisc

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was doing some late night surfing on foxsports, they busted on the phins for drafting Crowder. I then checked their LB rankings, they had Crowder listed as the 4th best linebacker overall. He was ranked ahead of Ruud, and a couple of other guys drafted before him. I guess if a genius like Bellicheck or Gruden had drafted him it would have been brilliant. WTF is wrong with these assclowns? Must be p#$*s envy.

Did those analysts who were busting on him do the rankings for LB, or did Fox Sports do that?

I really don't like people throwing around the words "Media bias" everywhere. It's not a bias if it's not news - they are giving their opinions.

What you're looking for is "Media hypocrisy."

mbsinmisc said:
Was doing some late night surfing on foxsports, they busted on the phins for drafting Crowder. I then checked their LB rankings, they had Crowder listed as the 4th best linebacker overall. He was ranked ahead of Ruud, and a couple of other guys drafted before him. I guess if a genius like Bellicheck or Gruden had drafted him it would have been brilliant. WTF is wrong with these assclowns? Must be p#$*s envy.

I was thnking the same thing. Its getting real old!

The media is a fraternity, like many other groups...The media in SF are upset that they lost their workroom at the Fins facility and only get crumbs from Saba instead of the whole loaf like they used to get from Wanny. The nat'l media is following suit with the local guys...don't fret...Nictator knows what he is doing !

LarryFinFan said:
The media is a fraternity, like many other groups...The media in SF are upset that they lost their workroom at the Fins facility and only get crumbs from Saba instead of the whole loaf like they used to get from Wanny. The nat'l media is following suit with the local guys...don't fret...Nictator knows what he is doing !

You got to love the way Nick is handling the media.He is keeping everything in house and that's the way he wants to do it,so I say don't knock it.....

I'll say it's media bias, because somehow we didn't make ESPN's "Winners and Losers(of Day 1)" article somehow.

It must be media biased!!!!!

Oh wait foxsports.com had Matt Roth as one of the BEST picks of round 2! So how are they biased against us??

Every time the media doesn't suck off the Dolphins someone always coming crying about media biased, and ESPN hates the Dolphins and stupid crap like that. It's all the stupidest horse**** I've ever heard.

Reality check - no one likes the Dolphins as much as we do here, so outside of these pages, you're not ging to find people lauding every thing that they do. There are going to be some critisism, fair mostly, unfair sometimes......but it's not reserved to the Dolphins. Every team gets negative press.

burger13 said:
It must be media biased!!!!!

Oh wait foxsports.com had Matt Roth as one of the BEST picks of round 2! So how are they biased against us??

Every time the media doesn't suck off the Dolphins someone always coming crying about media biased, and ESPN hates the Dolphins and stupid crap like that. It's all the stupidest horse**** I've ever heard.

Reality check - no one likes the Dolphins as much as we do here, so outside of these pages, you're not ging to find people lauding every thing that they do. There are going to be some critisism, fair mostly, unfair sometimes......but it's not reserved to the Dolphins. Every team gets negative press.

nice realistic post

Back
Top Bottom