Mel Kiper 2016 mock draft 4.0 (4/6/16) Dolphins pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper 2016 mock draft 4.0 (4/6/16) Dolphins pick

If Hargreaves is still on the board at #13 ... I'm sprinting to the podium with the card. (And stiff-arming anyone who gets in my way)

I'd be going Hargreaves in round one, and hoping Deion Jones is still around in round two.

If Hargreaves is still on the board at #13 ... I'm sprinting to the podium with the card. (And stiff-arming anyone who gets in my way)

Please let it be Stephen Ross presenting so I can watch you stiff arm him *crosses fingers*

Hargreaves, then Lee.

I like Lee, though. Especially with increased percentage of sub defenses.

Im betting we pass on hargreaves for eli apple at 13 if they are both there

If his medicals check out he's going day 1

I agree. I think he goes end of R1. A team like Seattle or Denver that doesn't have a ton of needs will take a chance.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I don't disagree that we may look at DT, but isn't there great depth at that position? I haven't really watched them yet but I have heard that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe 12 of Daniel Jeremiah's top 50 are defensive tackles. Amazing class with probably 6-7 going in round 1. If he makes it to Miami's spot in R2, I like Johnson from Penn State. I think he'd be excellent as a run stuffer next to Suh with Phillips in the rotation as well.

Dolphins are trading down. They need to pick up at least 3 to 5 more picks in this draft - trade down trade down trade down.

Pick up numbers...maybe we can get 3 to 5 players out of this draft that can contribute.

Also players get cut and fall out with their current teams - we have some $ to spend - we can pick up 2 or 3 that way -we get 5 to 7 more that way.

Plus we have 3 or 4 injury recovery players maybe one or two work out that way - cheap rebuild.

With good coaching and a mean defensive line we can finally kill Brady and we can all move on...

Hargreaves would be a good guy to kick inside on a slot receiver once we get steeled at CB.

who's the better prospect?

I think it will be more about preferring size on the boundary for the scheme

I'd also watch out for the rams at 15 coming up and taking your corner cookies...if they come up it will be either for a qb or a corner...into the top 5 qb into the top 12 cb

if they move into the top 12 id pay to be in the dolphin war room to see how clueless tannenbaum would be on their intentions

Back
Top Bottom