Mel Kiper on Espn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper on Espn

InSabanWeTrust1

Section 238 row 6
Reaction score
Mel kiper had the miami dolphins taking donte whitner of osu (S) as our number one pick. he had the dolphins passing and let fall to other postitions later in the first round santonio holmes (new england), allen, jimmy williams, tye hill. these players have been mentioned going to the dolphins in other drafts.

Kiper said whitner has been going up the draft boards and now is the second best safety behind huff

I hate the pick, with Cromartie, Hill, Allen all available I would not even look at Whitner, I think he's overrated and is a bit of a hype prospect.

right before us he has the broncos getting chad jackson, eagles taking winston justice, ravens taking haloti ngata, browns-kamerion wimbley, rams- Chad GREENWAY

are u a insider member? if so can you tell me your name and password so i can get on the sit real fast to read a article

Like many draft gurus they will do a few dozen mock drafts before the draft and then point out to the one that is closest.

I doubt we will draft a S in the first round unless its Michael Huff.The knock on Huff is that many scouts think he would make a better safety than a CB and that will drop him down.

I am hoping to trade down and get a CB like Cromartie and a S or OL.

DolfanChris06 said:
are u a insider member? if so can you tell me your name and password so i can get on the sit real fast to read a article

I saw it on sportscenter

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
Mel kiper had the miami dolphins taking donte whitner of osu (S) as our number one pick. he had the dolphins passing and let fall to other postitions later in the first round santonio holmes (new england), allen, jimmy williams, tye hill. these players have been mentioned going to the dolphins in other drafts.

Kiper said whitner has been going up the draft boards and now is the second best safety behind huff

hey take that culpepper 2 chambers writing out:tantrum:

nah i think he are gonna take greenway, jackson or justice (if they are still available). otherwise it will be tye hill

DaunteFin said:
nah i think he are gonna take greenway, jackson or justice (if they are still available). otherwise it will be tye hill

you like tye hill over jimmy williams...i think williams is going 2 be a stud:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom