mel kipers mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mel kipers mock draft

kitt23

Starter
Reaction score
is it me or is this guy stupid, he had cutler going to the lions at the 9th spot, dont u think the fans will kill them for getting more offense when they clearly have no defense.

no I think they are going to get rid of harringon. Culter is a good choice for them.

I think Millen would further prove his idiocy if he took Cutler. He's on the shortest leash in the league. He doesn't have time to spend the 9th pick in the draft on a player that won't make an immediate impact at a need position, his job depends on him putting together a good season THIS year. Cutler won't help in that regard.

kitt23 said:
is it me or is this guy stupid, he had cutler going to the lions at the 9th spot, dont u think the fans will kill them for getting more offense when they clearly have no defense.

considering theres a chance they might give up on the harrington experiment and most scouts are saying what a lot of us have already said and thats cutler is going to jump up the draft boards, it wouldnt suprise me if cutler was taken ahead of Leinart or Young.

Caps said:
I think Millen would further prove his idiocy if he took Cutler. He's on the shortest leash in the league. He doesn't have time to spend the 9th pick in the draft on a player that won't make an immediate impact at a need position, his job depends on him putting together a good season THIS year. Cutler won't help in that regard.

Good point, lets hope.

Philter25 said:
considering theres a chance they might give up on the harrington experiment and most scouts are saying what a lot of us have already said and thats cutler is going to jump up the draft boards, it wouldnt suprise me if cutler was taken ahead of Leinart or Young.

If you would have said that 2 months ago people would be flaming you like crazy, telling you your crazy, etc....

Trust me i know :tongue:

Smart money says Cutler won't get past the Lions or Cardinals. Kiper is on the money for that one.

Caps said:

Ever heard of a guy from Miami of Ohio named Ben Rothlisberger? He is starting in this years super bowl.

finfan54 said:
Ever heard of a guy from Miami of Ohio named Ben Rothlisberger? He is starting in this years super bowl.

And?

With his impressive showing in the past couple of days it seems likely someone will take him in the top 10, but I have read Lions fans who don't like Kiper's pick of Cutler.

Caps said:

ummmm, he was an instant impact. He came from a small football school. Only difference is Vandy's team sucked. Cutler is showing people what he is made of without the talent around him. Thats why he is rising. Thats why people are willing to take guys like Cutler now without thinking twice because of guys like Rothlisberger. Im sorry i had to explain that. :goof:

finfan54 said:
ummmm, he was an instant impact. He came from a small football school. Only difference is Vandy's team sucked. Cutler is showing people what he is made of without the talent around him. Thats why he is rising. Thats why people are willing to take guys like Cutler now without thinking twice because of guys like Rothlisberger. Im sorry i had to explain that. :goof:

Yeah, but VERY few rookie QB are exceptional like that. Ben is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head. If Millen expects Cutler to have a Big Ben-type performance his rookie season, than it only further proves my point.

Cutler & Ben are two different types of QBs coming out of college. The extent of their similarities is their big arms. Ben was/is more accurate & makes much better decisions.

Back
Top Bottom