Melvin Ingram | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Melvin Ingram

He's been fantastic, but Boyer please teach these guys not to jump at all those pump fakes. They gonna give me a heart attack.

Put some respect on Ogbah's name! Dude's been playing at a high level. Caused pressure and the holding penalty that pushed Bill's back on that last drive when they were close to FG territory.
Yeah, heard this AM that Ogbah had SEVEN QB pressures yesterday.

The most insane thing about the play by Ingram is that when he misses the sack, he kind of had his leg whipped. When he first regains his feet, you can see him limping a bit. Then he just says F it and starts chasing. Incredible play.

Good. I hope he kicked him in his f****** balls.

Josh Allen, real class act you got there BiLLLLs

Ya I guess if your a little girl you try and kick people in the nuts cause you don't like what they said?

This thread is about your boy Ingram. Since when is jawing in a nfl game not happened?

But hey at least you got Melvin with the Texas two nut step !

You can tell he is hungry for more this season. Not ready to start slowing down yet which is great.

Ya I guess if your a little girl you try and kick people in the nuts cause you don't like what they said?

This thread is about your boy Ingram. Since when is jawing in a nfl game not happened?

But hey at least you got Melvin with the Texas two nut step !
LMFAO. Wilkins just grabbed Allen by the nuts. 🤣

Ingram makes plays, soon QB's will be looking at where he is on every play. Ogbah is bringing the effort when he's in there, and Phillips hasn't even started a full years worth of games. Phillips is bringing the effort also, but still learning how to defeat block from NFL linemen.

Back
Top Bottom