Melvin Ingram | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Melvin Ingram

I didn’t notice his chase down tackle on the final play when it happened live — as I was too busy bitching and whining that he missed the sack — but when I went back and watched it immediately after I pointed him out to my wife.

It truly was an amazing effort. I’m not 100% sure that Holland makes the tackle in bounds if Ingram didn’t make the play himself.

Gotta give Mr. Ingram a lot of credit.

Insanity man...Unreal effort.

What a vet! Wish Philips would step up
Phillips had a lot of “almost’s” in this game. Almost got Allen on the ground on that scramble, almost got a pick 6, almost dropped Moss for a loss on 3rd and 5 on that 4th quarter long drive. He’s in position which is good - just gotta make some plays now

Phillips had a lot of “almost’s” in this game. Almost got Allen on the ground on that scramble, almost got a pick 6, almost dropped Moss for a loss on 3rd and 5 on that 4th quarter long drive. He’s in position which is good - just gotta make some plays now
Not worried about him at all.

When he batted that pass and almost came up with it - that made me happy in pants.

Kinda frightening to think where this defense would be without him. Hes the only guy out there getting consistent pressure.
Put some respect on Ogbah's name! Dude's been playing at a high level. Caused pressure and the holding penalty that pushed Bill's back on that last drive when they were close to FG territory.

I didn’t notice his chase down tackle on the final play when it happened live — as I was too busy bitching and whining that he missed the sack — but when I went back and watched it immediately after I pointed him out to my wife.

It truly was an amazing effort. I’m not 100% sure that Holland makes the tackle in bounds if Ingram didn’t make the play himself.

Yes brilliant second effort to get up and make that tackle.

Kinda frightening to think where this defense would be without him. Hes the only guy out there getting consistent pressure.

But it’s not without him. It is with him and other players that are coming together.

Kids getting there and working hard. That’s how it goes sometimes. Hell he started off similar last season and came on later in the season.

That’s exactly when you want him peeking.

i was going to write the same thing.. i didn't realize it was ingram who at first missed Allen and then hustled all the way downfield to make that tackle.. like you said, maybe holland can't keep him in bounds.. great play

I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t realize it was him who made that tackle. There’s a chance McKenzie ran out of bounds if it wasn’t for his hustle. Incredible way to make up for the missed sack

Back
Top Bottom