MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 100X:Ricky very close to coming back/790 Says Ricky Back/Ricky Coming Back!

All he's saying is what is now being said by Defo, he says Cole will have it tomorrow in the Herald. Defo also says Coach Saban will be on from 7-10 tomorrow. I think Defo is being serious although he sometimes has a good time with listeners.

endozone said:
Visit the site for 790 the Ticket and hear for yourself. After all the Ricky crap on this site, I have better things to do than make up new stuff.

I don't doubt what you heard on the radio. And I don't doubt that you really believe it is true. And maybe it is. But I won't believe it untill I hear it from Ricky himself. (Or at least a better source that Jason Cole :shakeno: )
And i would guess that's how most people hear feel as well.

I guess we will know for sure in the morning on if this is true or not.

ya jason said he talked to saban and saban said there is a very good chance of ricky coming back...mad dog reported the same thing when the Big O told him

FinsFanatic said:
ill believe it when i see ricky take a snap

Well that's a different issue. And in that I am with you 100%. Wicky's intentions can change from moment to moment.

Cole said Ricky is as close to returning as hes ever been. Coach Saban will be on with Joe Rose tomorrow sometime between 7-10 to discuss. According to Cole, Coach and Ricky have talked recently and a return is likely in the cards. Nothing set in stone and nothing official to July.

Guess who's back,.... back again,.... Ricky's back, ....tell a freind,..... guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.....

Run Ricky Run!!!

Heck, does anyone know where "Press Coverage" is? He's the guy that broke the story about Poole a few hours ahead of the local papers... We should see if this guy knows anything. I too doubt Ricky is coming back, I don't doubt you heard it, I don't doubt it was said, and I don't doubt you believe it. I do however, find it very hard to believe it will be in the Miami Herald tomorrow. If it is, I will humbly supply you with my apology.

fins2923 said:
Cole said Ricky is as close to returning as hes ever been. Coach Saban will be on with Joe Rose tomorrow sometime between 7-10 to discuss. According to Cole, Coach and Ricky have talked recently and a return is likely in the cards. Nothing set in stone and nothing official to July.

There ya go. That's where RopeWeed's head was at the moment Saban talked to him. Could have changed his mind putting down the phone. Or at least that's what Defo says Cole says Saban says RopeWeed said.

Man that will be one sick lookin offense on paper.....Chambers,Booker,Boston,McMichael,Brown and Williams.l

Back
Top Bottom