MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

Jim Haslett is on the short list to be the bills head coach.. Haslett played for the Bills. This would be great news if the bills hired Haslett.

Just heard on NFL network that he (Mike Malurkey) was fired by the Buffalo Bills.

It's tough to here about teams losing their coaches, because we all as Dolphin's fans know how a bad year and losing a coach can affect fan morale. However, on a selfish term with two of our three AFC East teams in disarray next year it only helps us, but the way the NFL is the Bills and Jets will probably having winning records next year.

Also chirkware I see your an UT fan, are you from East Tennessee.

We have Nick Saban...they can get any coach they want, and they won't compare. End Of conversation

DolphinDevil28 said:
:shakeno:

Wow, some people are so anal. Why move this so quick? You know, there are some fans who only read in the main forum.

They deserve to know this too. Jeez.

It is getting a big like Mall Cops launching a zero-tolerance policy. I am also finding it hard knowing exactly what can be posted in every which forum as we have a forum for every topic now. I am hanging around the Lounge more and more.

Keep laughing about Haslett. Belichick was awful in his first coaching tenure with Cleveland.

You can almost see Marv "The Mastermind" Levy's plan coming into focus.

B-LO said:
Keep laughing about Haslett. Belichick was awful in his first coaching tenure with Cleveland.

If Jim Haslett is Marv Levy's master plan he should have stayed in his rocking chair because Jim Haslett is a terrible coach and always will be a terrible coach. Mularkey is better than Haslett. This move just set the bills back another 5 years.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Crisis said:
Doesn't really say they will make the playoffs here, but you do seem to think you had the right pieces in place. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1456402&postcount=23

I am sure there is some links I can get a BillsZone(which is currently in cheap mode :lol: ) Even if there isn't, I am sure you were thinking all offseason you would make it to the playoffs. I am glad the Bills sucked it up. :D

Also, here are my favorite Crisis quotes. :D

crisis2ir-1.gif

B-LO said:

Even your buddy Crisis is against Haslett. Seems that most Bills fans agree with him.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=90066

Please hire Haslett Buffalo. :pray:

Nublar7 said:
Doesn't really say they will make the playoffs here, but you do seem to think you had the right pieces in place. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1456402&postcount=23

I am sure there is some links I can get a BillsZone(which is currently in cheap mode :lol: ) Even if there isn't, I am sure you were thinking all offseason you would make it to the playoffs. I am glad the Bills sucked it up. :D

Also, here are my favorite Crisis quotes. :D

crisis2ir-1.gif

OK, Saban did a good job.

It won't be as easy when the rest of the AFC East is healthy next year though.

Saban matched Mularkey's success. That says a lot. Maybe he'll suck it up as much as Mularkey did year two.

I'm sure I could pull up a bunch of your posts that are dead-wrong.

Crisis said:
Getting rid of Mularkey is more like a MIRACLE and not turmoil!!

If its in favor of Jim Haslett, in a couple of years, you will see how wrong you truly were.

Haslett was easily one of the three worst coaches in the league before getting canned in New Orleans. The guy just flat out sucks, and he'll do nothing to that franchise up in Buffalo except set it back a couple of more years.

If my favorite team was being mentioned as a possible destination for Jim Haslett, that situation couldn't be farther from a miracle.

FaninPatsyLand said:
If its in favor of Jim Haslett, in a couple of years, you will see how wrong you truly were.

Haslett was easily one of the three worst coaches in the league before getting canned in New Orleans. The guy just flat out sucks, and he'll do nothing to that franchise up in Buffalo except set it back a couple of more years.

If my favorite team was being mentioned as a possible destination for Jim Haslett, that situation couldn't be farther from a miracle.
I just read that they may stay in-house and hire Jerry Gray. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom