MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

Crisis said:
Getting rid of Mularkey is more like a MIRACLE and not turmoil!!
Keep telling yourself that. :lol: Like you are really going to find a savior coach out there. Most of the coaches available probably aren't going to make that much of a difference.

Crisis said:
Jim Haslett is the leading candidate for the Bills job, hes much worse than Mularkey. The Bills are going backwards.. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Nublar7 said:
Keep telling yourself that. :lol: Like you are really going to find a savior coach out there. Most of the coaches available probably aren't going to make that much of a difference.

Weren't you the one saying how horrible MM was? LOL

Crisis said:
Weren't you the one saying how horrible MM was? LOL
So do you think losing Mularkey and Getting Haslett who has had one winning season in 6 years is an improvement. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! I am frigin loving this.:sidelol:

Winbaby#23 said:
So do you think losing Mularkey and Getting Haslett who has had one winning season in 6 years is an improvement. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! I am frigin loving this.:sidelol:

Last I checked Haslett isn't even hired right now!

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, he is horrible. However, there is no better options out there. Bottom of the cellar for the Bills.....again!
Couldn't have said it any better Nub.:lol:

Crisis said:
Last I checked Haslett isn't even hired right now!
No, but its just a matter of hours till he is espn news reports!! LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, he is horrible. However, there is no better options out there. Bottom of the cellar for the Bills.....again!

I just took a dump. I'd consider that turd a better option than Mularkey.

Crisis said:
Mularkey is better than Haslett by far!!! Haslett!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Crisis said:

Gee, all this past off season you were talking smack about how the Bills would win the division, according to you. All based on the finish of the 2004 9-7 Bills...nothing else, now it's a miracle he's out. How is that??

Crisis said:

I aint seen ur turd, but I have seen Mularkey--I can only agree on the strentgh that ur turd couldn't possibly be worse :lol:

Winbaby#23 said:
Mularkey is better than Haslett by far!!! Haslett!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Haslett isn't even the coach right now. What part of that don't you understand?

I don't like Haslett, but he may be better the 2nd time around, he sure as hell can't be any worse than Mike "throw on 1st and goal on the 1 with one of the best power backs in the league" Mularkey.

Back
Top Bottom