MERGED 105X: Why arent the headlines updated? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 105X: Why arent the headlines updated?

is it just me or

has the front page not been updated since the culpepper officially a dolphin piece? This is weird because I had seen updates and then I checked either yesterday or Friday and those updates had disappeared.

Anybody have a solution to this or any explanation?

Thanks

its happening to everyone, and its kinda pissing me off, staring at duante for 2 days is um a lil sickening, b.c i aint into the color purple

Im having the same problem here. Not sure if theres no news or if theres something wrong with my browser.

merge with the person just made the same thread a minute ago, and read what i wrote

phinfan999 said:
its happening to everyone, and its kinda pissing me off, staring at duante for 2 days is um a lil sickening, b.c i aint into the color purple

Then stop staring! Sheesh. :shakeno:

WPBtoRNOFinFan said:
has the front page not been updated since the culpepper officially a dolphin piece? This is weird because I had seen updates and then I checked either yesterday or Friday and those updates had disappeared.

Anybody have a solution to this or any explanation?

Thanks

i just posted a thread with the same thing aboput the front page.... someone help!!!!!!!!

finzfan6484 said:
why is my computer still stuck on march 15 and the official culpepper news ... is this happeneing to anyone else? how do i fix this???

man you are missing all the news then!

I'm glad that the issue of the front page has spurred so much interest that we are getting responses from people who almost never post.

Maybe we should keep it the way it is. :)

Why arent the headlines updated??

There were a few more current threads up a few days ago. Now we signed Will Allen and it still isnt updated. What the heck is going on??

Back
Top Bottom