MERGED 105X: Why arent the headlines updated? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 105X: Why arent the headlines updated?

There were some...

... more updated headlines on there a few days ago and then they vanished. Might have something to do with those overloaded server problems.

yeah we need to get this fixed i want to see the headlines when im in a hurry!

there were alot more headlines and they vanished??? I keep coming on the sight and as much as i love to see the culpepper trade is official i want to see something new!!! Its like going on a Packer website ( sarcasim, the Packers havent done anything in free agencey). Any insight anyone????

i dont no about yours but now all the news on the rite side of the screen is gone.

were it showed headlines from the papers and all that

Me Too? Its Been Like That The Past Few Days And I Want Some Answers!! I Love This Site And The Updated Headlines Is The Main Reason Why!!! Answers Please??

Technical difficulties that are being worked on... patience please.

finfanpat said:
yeah we need to get this fixed i want to see the headlines when im in a hurry!
Dude its a free website run by people in their off time while not geting paid for it. They do a fantastic job.

Quesyion about the site

Sorry if its in the wrong section, but I got a quick question.
Is anyone else having a problem where when loggin onto finheaven.com, you see old news on the front page. Whenever I log on to the site, I am seeing an article about Culpepper being officially a Dolphin that was posted on 3-15. I know there have been newer news posted. Any ideas??

i posted something similar a few minutes ago and got no answers??? Whats the deal??

i noticed that too, there was new news then it seemed too just disappear and all the old news came back to the front page.

Guys, I know that they are working out some glitches from the switch over to the new servers. I think one of those was with the news.

Never fear, these guys are great at getting things cleared up and you should see the news rolling in again.

Back
Top Bottom