MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets

I thought the Dolphins could have used him. He is very good when healthy. Big Risk Big reward.

Dudeman said:
thank the lord....now we wont have his selfish azz on this team
100% agreed man we don't need him i can't wait till we play the jets so boston and chambers can burn him up and down the field...... :D

Nicky Napoleon said:
6 MILLION PER SEASON......Yeah thanks but no thanks!!!

He'll never see that kind of money. From the article...

The deal is believed to include a signing bonus between $5 and $6 million and average roughly $6 million per season. It is said to be incentive-rich and heavily backloaded.

I would guess his salary is close to a million for at least the first 2 years so he's mainly going to collect the bonus. You've got to figure he'll be cut or asked to renegotiate before he sees huge yearly numbers at the end of the deal. It's still good money and a pretty big risk but not a crippler if it doesn't work out. If he can give them anything like his old play, seems like a good deal for the Jets. D'oh! I guess he also learned that he's not worth a Surtain-like contract, something we all already knew.

Damn, I would have rather preferred if Law signed somewhere else like with Detroit... but lets just hope this backfires for the Jets.

Jets/Law get a deal done pending Physical

Just seen it! Hopefully he fails his physical!!!!

It is back loaded and the 2 sides are trying to protect themselves if he performs well and if he does not!

Back
Top Bottom