MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets

Looks like we'll be seeing him 2 times a year still. I didn't want him on this team for the $$$ anyway, but I was hoping he'd go NFC...or at least out of the division.... Good sign for the Jets. Does anyone know the $$$ in the deal?

Real sorry about that guys. But yeah i think this is a huge signing for the Jets... unfortunately we couldnt get him. This is gonna hurt us wit him being in the same division AGAIN. I cant wait to see the jets vs pats :)

ladeback said:
Looks like we'll be seeing him 2 times a year still. I didn't want him on this team for the $$$ anyway, but I was hoping he'd go NFC...or at least out of the division.... Good sign for the Jets. Does anyone know the $$$ in the deal?

Rumor has it that he will be getting about 24 million over 4 years (RUMOR from the Jets board that is) and that it is an extremely Jet cap friendly number and that it is mostly backloaded. There are no REELEASED confirmed numbers yet. You should see the celebrations going on http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27 , you would have sworn that Paul Tagliabue ended the season today and awarded the Jets the SB......and before any of you start whining that "this is a Dolphisn site and that we don't care about the Jets", I am just keeping it in this thread. If you don't want to read it, then don't.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Real sorry about that guys. But yeah i think this is a huge signing for the Jets... unfortunately we couldnt get him. This is gonna hurt us wit him being in the same division AGAIN. I cant wait to see the jets vs pats :)

We have to wait till December as we play both games in that month.

They come to town (NYC) on December 26th, Monday night game and I will be there.

BZ

Doesn't matter who they sign if Pennington can't stay healthy. Jay Fiedler certainly won't be leading them to a Super Bowl.

No offense, but I wish these "Law is a Jet" thread would end.. Its times like these I wish they left AFC East stuff on the mainpage.. just so they dont have to continually move them then new people not knowing post it again..

I have literally seen at least a dozen "Law is a Jet" threads posted on here since Saturday.

wow one minunite it was Merge 9X and i visit one thread and comeback and its merg 10X...dont people realize that its an old topic and most likely will be posted already?

Back
Top Bottom