Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

You guys serious, the Bills and Jets and Pats fans trash us all year about our problem and injuries, then a player goes down as we feel sorry for the guy. He is a ****y SOB, that thought he is the greatest thing to ever touch a football. I'm glad to see a guy like that go down. I mean, I don't like Tom Brady, I don't like him at all, but I respect the guy for his attitude on football, he doesn't go out of his way to say how good he is, or thinks he is, he just plays football. I don't like Losman. The Bills are having their problems with injuries and trade requests, finally, someone takes a little off the Dolphins.

Dude, you never want to see someone go down with an injury. Especially in practice. It takes away from beating them with their best in the game.

feelthepain said:
Qunicy Carter to Fubalo?

Tsk, tsk...he's already a Jet.

Honestly, the Bills weren't counting on him even if he is out for the year. I imagine that we won't really see them go after anybody with a big name.

Phinsdude said:
I'm glad to see a guy like that go down.
After what happened to us? :shakeno:

I'm sure there were ppl that didn't like Boston's attitude...injuries suck..plain & simple.

I don't think anyone should wish for and laugh at injuries....of course you will always have a small contingent of fans from any team that laughs when you get injuries and unfortunately it carries with it the perception that all the fans of that particular team are like that, and that's not the case.....why stoop to the level of some immature fans and laugh when another team sustains injuries to their players

Forget caring about this guy! He's a ****y sob, he probably laughed uncontrolably through the dolphins pain. I don't show sympathy to him and go Troy Vincent helping us out. This is the game they play and the risk they take.

I have no doubt Bills fans were yucking it up when Boston was hurt; they're generally a classless bunch of dufuses, along with Jets fans and bandwagon Patsy fans. We've got more class than Bills' fans. Take pride in that. You don't laugh at a serious injury, regardless of which team suffers. Think of the individual whose career is threatened rather than the team.

It is times like these that make me wish for an addendum to the TOS that would disallow cheering injuries by anybody except maybe for the depths...

Agua said:
I have no doubt Bills fans were yucking it up when Boston was hurt; they're generally a classless bunch of dufuses, along with Jets fans and bandwagon Patsy fans. We've got more class than Bills' fans. Take pride in that. You don't laugh at a serious injury, regardless of which team suffers. Think of the individual whose career is threatened rather than the team.
Well put.

Back
Top Bottom