Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

I'm certainly no doctor, but I have had a broken fibula that took around that long to heal in the past. If his injury is like mine, the positive side should be that there will be no lingering effects after several weeks of rehabbing the injury. :)

I just hope they get him into a cast ASAP. I got injured on a holiday weekend and spent 3 of the most painful days in my life laying in bed with a splint on the leg. :(

MOULDSROCKS said:
Injuries hit hard today. Fortunately the starters are probably gonna be fine and Losman is only the #3 QB. As long as it's not career threatening we should be OK.

links:
Jennings and Moulds held out
Losman hurt

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=601920#post601920

Damn... Vincent didn't even hit him in the leg according to that link....and it seems to infer that he just "knocked him over".....that's a weird way to break a leg.

I hope that there's nothing more to this story and it's just a freak injury. :(

In one way, i'm sad about this, because I really like Losman. He has done well in the preseason games, and he is a bit ****y, which is a trait I admire in a QB. I was looking forward to watching him play.

On the other hand, the Jills deserve a little bad luck considering what we've been through.

That is really too bad. That is not going to help his development.

Crisis said:
Have you seen him? Do you know the effects steroids have on your body?

Anyone who cant see he's not on steroids is looking through their teal-colored glasses.

You're right...since you just said he's not on steroids. Is English your second language?

Losman Breaks Leg out indefinetly

ESPN says JP Losman broke his leg with a collision with troy vincent today and is out indefinetly

Bonedoc7777 said:
ESPN says JP Losman broke his leg with a collision with troy vincent today and is out indefinetly
What kind of break is that? He must have torn something as well in order to be out indefinetly, yes? I have had many broken bones and was back within 6 to 8 weeks full force(aside from muscle reconditioning). Is there any other information? Link perhaps? Or is this the same vague report that we got earlier this evening?

Please update. I hate seeing season ending injuries, but I would like to know more about it.

Nublar7 said:
I heard that it is a Fibula break and that he is out 8-12 weeks.
Ah.. okay.. that sounds more reasonable. Thanks for th update. I still feel for the guy, getting taken out in practice and all.

Bad news, maybe theyre getting a taste of what we went through..

sorry to hear that though...

he looked great so far in the preseason...

bobdroopy said:
Bad news, maybe theyre getting a taste of what we went through..

sorry to hear that though...

he looked great so far in the preseason...
Yep, the injury reaper is making the rounds. Too bad he chose to vacation in Miami this year.

Like I said in one of the other three threads with the same topic, he's gonna sit the bench for 2 years anyway & he's currently the 3rd string QB behind Travis Brown.

Back
Top Bottom