MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated

Once home field is clinched i imagine dungy will put the backups in, i imagine they will lose one of Cin, Pit or SD. Any given sunday and all that

ckb2001 said:
Don't forget who the Colts beat: Baltimore (2-6), Jacksonville (5-3), Cleveland (3-5), Tennessee (2-7), SF (2-6), St. Louis (4-4), Houston (1-7).. I mean not exactly world beaters!!

Go check who the '72 Phins beat to go undefeated and get back to me. There weren't any World beaters on their sched either.

Manning and his 3 shovel passes + 46 real TD's already has Marino's Record. If he got the undefeated one too it would be VERY hard to handle.

The team to beat them may very well be the one we least expect to.

finmann said:
There schedule is terribly easy...and on top of that they are a good football team.
ironic huh? indy loses to the patties in the playoffs, and get a money
easy schedule.

we have the worst season in team history (only 4 games?!!!),
and get the (winning percentage) toughest available.

at this point, i dont care if they go 16-0 17-0 18-0...whatever.

i get sick of "worrying" about that last undefeated team evry year, i almost wish someone would do it.

what does it mean? what does being the only NFL team to go undefeated really mean? it was 23 years ago...

im concerned about going 4-12 again, and im concerned about the defense, and the quarterback, and not being labeled a joke by entertainers/ radio show host/ etc...

last year was the worst.

umpalu said:
Starting to look a little scary. They have an outside chance at making it. Someone or some unit always seems to step up every game. And none of them are ever injured. What's in the water over there?

Nah, they have Pittburgh, San Diego, Seattle, Cinncinati and Jacksonville still on their schedule, at least one or two of those will beat them.

@@@@@ said:
Once home field is clinched i imagine dungy will put the backups in, i imagine they will lose one of Cin, Pit or SD. Any given sunday and all that

:yeahthat:

They will lose. It's that simple. Somebody will ambush them and beat them.

Remember those '98 Broncos? they looked even better than Indy right now, starting out 12-0. Then, they ran into a bad Giants team on the road and lost! Totally out of left field, they lost. We beat them the next week too.

Someone will come up and surprise the Colts. I can't say when or where, but it will happen!

footballer said:
easy schedule.

i get sick of "worrying" about that last undefeated team evry year, i almost wish someone would do it.

what does it mean? what does being the only NFL team to go undefeated really mean? it was 23 years ago...

im concerned about going 4-12 again, and im concerned about the defense, and the quarterback, and not being labeled a joke by entertainers/ radio show host/ etc...

last year was the worst.
Your point is well taken, but it is a nice thing to have on your favorite team's resume. I don't get too caught up in it, but it is a good thing! But like you said, I worry more about this year's Dolphin team than what other teams are doing.

:evil: The Colts will lose to Cincy and Jaxsonville !

Even if they have a chance to do what Shula did in 72 they wont there gonna rest there starters for the playoffs

They can do it. That win last night can propel them. It won't be easy, but hey can do it. Only team's I see that have a chance are the Chargers in a high scoring game. Or the Steelers. Nobody else will beat them.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Even if they have a chance to do what Shula did in 72 they wont there gonna rest there starters for the playoffs

They will do that the last game of the season, against Arizona which they can beat with backups!

footballer said:
easy schedule.

last year was the worst.
PRIDE

Back
Top Bottom