MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated

I don't really care if they go undefeated. It won't change the fact that the 72 season was a great one. If they do it..... good for them.

Scrap said:
I don't really care if they go undefeated. It won't change the fact that the 72 season was a great one. If they do it..... good for them.
Exactly, I agree. I am getting tired of this being a big issue every year. In a way, it would be a relief for someone else to do it so we can finally put away the champagne glasses and focus on the present season.

Brsdd said:
Exactly, I agree. I am getting tired of this being a big issue every year. In a way, it would be a relief for someone else to do it so we can finally put away the champagne glasses and focus on the present season.
:what:

Brsdd said:

Hey, what position did you play on that undefeated team?

Would be interesting if it were the Colts to do it, the team Shula came from. I guess if a team has to do it, I could live with it being the Colts. It's refreshing that Manning and Harrison are the best at their positions without the egos.

PressCoverage said:
they don't have the defense!!! teams with secondaries that bad don't go 19-0...

we go through this every year... i never really worry...
their defense is a lot better than previous years

Dolphins_SR66 said:

:goof: You're hilarious! Obviously, you enjoy living in the past.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They can do it. That win last night can propel them. It won't be easy, but hey can do it. Only team's I see that have a chance are the Chargers in a high scoring game. Or the Steelers. Nobody else will beat them.
AGREED.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Whats wrong with feeling like a part of the Team?? after all they always say " lets here it for YOUR Miami Dolphins"

Petyon does have those "chokes" where he will throw like 3 ints in one game. My money is on the jaguars and chargers beating them. Plus i also don't think that the Colts with represent the AFC in the super bowl

Colts Go Perfect

Yes......I love the Dolphins and I'll be a Dolphin untill I die but the Colts are going to be perfect this year.....................Even though our organization has the greatest accomplish in the NFL.........the fact still stands that records are made to be broken!

Dolphinzoneman said:
Yes......I love the Dolphins and I'll be a Dolphin untill I die but the Colts are going to be perfect this year.....................Even though our organization has the greatest accomplish in the NFL.........the fact still stands that records are made to be broken!

Not gonna happen.

Nuff' Said.

Dolphinzoneman said:

Way too early to make this prediction.
Even the worst teams knock off the top teams in the NFL today. The odds of the Colts going undefeated are still pretty remote IMO. Of course they could but expecting that they will after 8 games is silly.

Back
Top Bottom