Merged 2X: Could the game be cancelled? / Change of Venue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Could the game be cancelled? / Change of Venue

IceDolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Could the game be cancelled?

We hear that Qualcomm is being used as an evacuation site for San Diego residents due to the wildfires....anyone know if its possible that the game would be cancelled?

Anyone know when the players arrive? Some of the airports have grounded flights today.

Re: Could the game be cancelled?

Originally posted by IceDolphin
We hear that Qualcomm is being used as an evacuation site for San Diego residents due to the wildfires....anyone know if its possible that the game would be cancelled?

Anyone know when the players arrive? Some of the airports have grounded flights today.
its very possible, i know the pendleton fire is getting pretty big!:(

yeah, screw them.. they can burn!

we want football!

Originally posted by dolfan06
who knows, we've already had our bye. 1 game could decide the outcome of this division!:rolleyes:

the team with the better record should win...

the game won't be canned though.

Doubt it. I expect them to be put in the bleachers. There are not that many of them. It is not the Pendleton fire it is a seperate one.

It is sold out. I tried to get tickets, I was gonna fly up there as a road trip for this season.. Instead I'll be headed to Dallas on Turkey Day!

It won't cancel.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
It is sold out. I tried to get tickets, I was gonna fly up there as a road trip for this season.. Instead I'll be headed to Dallas on Turkey Day!

It won't cancel.
did you try ebay for tickets?

I hope they don't cancel the game. I really want to see what Griese can do.

A positive is that we will get another week off, if it does get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom