Merged 2x: Dolphins-Patriots Injury Reports: Konrad Doubtful / Gamble Staph Infect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphins-Patriots Injury Reports: Konrad Doubtful / Gamble Staph Infect

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins And Patriots Injury Reports: Konrad Doubtful For Miami

Dolphins And Patriots Injury Reports: Konrad Doubtful For Miami

MIAMI DOLPHINS

Doubtful
T Dixon, Mark - Ankle
FB Konrad, Rob - Knee

Questionable
DT Bowens, Tim - Hand
LB Seau, Junior - Hamstring

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Out
LB Johnson, Ted - Foot
DT Washington, Ted - Leg

Doubtful
RB Centers, Larry - Knee
T Klemm, Adrian - Ankle
LB Vrabel, Mike - Arm

Questionable
WR Branch, Deion - Ankle
S Cherry, Je’Rod - Knee
TE Graham, Daniel - Shoulder
CB Law, Ty - Ankle
LB McGinest, Willie - Neck
WR Patten, David - Knee
RB Smith, Antowain - Shoulder

Okay. What is it about TimBo's cut hand that leaves him "questionable"? He's an OL consuming DT fercrhrissakes!! Wrap a towel around it and GO. What am I missing here?

Originally posted by Agua
Okay. What is it about TimBo's cut hand that leaves him "questionable"? He's an OL consuming DT fercrhrissakes!! Wrap a towel around it and GO. What am I missing here?

Because he can't poke them in the eye with a towel around his hand.
:lol:

For once the other team has more people on the injury report.

I thought Seau and Bowens were 'ready to go' this Sunday.

Better not be Questionable.

They say that they dont want his stiches to come off and make it worse by infecting it... They will be ready to go..!

Geez, how many linebackers will the Patriots dress if say, all of the ones on the injured list don't play? One could almost feel bad for them, if they weren't the Patriots. :)

it was pretty clear that at least seau would be questionable IMO, dunna about bowens though

Question: Does anyone know if Adrian Klemm is there regular starting tackle? Or has he been on the injury list from the beginning of the season?

Trent Gamble Has Staph Infection

Looks like he's the 7th Dolphin to come down with it.

Backup safety Trent Gamble appears the latest to have contracted a staph infection. Gamble reportedly entered a hospital Wednesday and could remain for up to four days, putting availability for the Patriots game in doubt.

"We suspect it's a staph infection, and we're uncertain whether he can play," Plantation-based agent Brett Tessler said.

Hopefully this thing won't hit a "bigtime" player. Junior was lucky to have his during the bye.

LINK

Nasty stuff. Time for the NFL to call in the CDC and sterilize all NFL locker rooms. Is this league wide or is it just happening to the Dolphins, anybody know?

Defensive tackle Tim Bowens, who missed Sunday's game with a hand injury, practiced and said he will play against New England.

Junior Seau, who also missed Sunday's game, practiced and is also expected to play, barring a setback later this week.

from http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7025692.htm

not sure about Klemm since the depth chart - http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=ne - seems to have already adjusted for the injury report

but looks like he was the starting RT - http://www.pfwonline.com/depth_chart.html

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Nasty stuff. Time for the NFL to call in the CDC and sterilize all NFL locker rooms. Is this league wide or is it just happening to the Dolphins, anybody know?

I think I heard about a second team having the same problem but I don't remember which one it is.

Pats WR's injured?

BothBranch and Patten are questionable this week. Any Pat fans on the board know if theyre going to play this weekend?

With Brady's shulder apparantly bothering him, and no WR's to throw to, we may play closer to the line than usual in ordere to stilfe the run game.

Patriots Star CB Ty Law Hurting

Patriots Star CB Hurting
Oct. 17th, 2003

Dan Pires, of the New Bedford Standard-Times, reports New England Patriots CB Ty Law (ankle/ribs) did not practice for the second consecutive day Thursday and remains questionable for Week 7 versus the Miami Dolphins. In addition to his injured ankle, Law is also battling sore ribs.

Back
Top Bottom