Merged 2X: Fiedler "AFC Player of the Week!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Fiedler "AFC Player of the Week!"

Awesome! Maybe this will give him an even bigger boost of confidence to ride on top of the dismantling of the #1 defense in the league.

First time in his career? He absolutely deserves it. Let's hope he continues his spectacular performance on Sunday.

Its great that a phin gets some love, and Jay played great! However CC made most of those plays with the only exception being the 1st touchdown. That was a perfectly thrown ball AND a great layout for the catch. The 2nd was SPECTACULAR in every way on a bad pass by jay. 3rd was a great run after the catch. Jay had 3 touches and CC made every one. He played well but chris deserved the honor.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Hell hath frozen over

I'm sure there are a lot of people around here who would share your sentiments. :lol:

He definitely deserved this accolade. He played incredibly well against the #1 defense in the league and should be recognized for that. Let's just hope he can go out and do it again this weekend!
:dedolfan:

He's not a Jills fan anymore, he publicly stated that he's a Bengals fan. We really need to hold him to that from now on.

Originally posted by Expo88
He's not a Jills fan anymore, he publicly stated that he's a Bengals fan. We really need to hold him to that from now on.
If you really took that seriously, then I fear for you:(

Still a Bills fan, a 5-7 record wont hold me down...god knows we've seen worse:lol:

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Yes it has. Now go back to your cave and hibernate, you Bills fan. :lol:
yeah....But i have set up a 52" TV, PS2, Lazy boy, and a couple kegs in that cave;)

Back
Top Bottom