Merged 2X: Fiedler "AFC Player of the Week!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Fiedler "AFC Player of the Week!"

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
If you really took that seriously, then I fear for you:(

Still a Bills fan, a 5-7 record wont hold me down...god knows we've seen worse:lol:

You wrote it, so we'll have to hold you to it Mr. Bandwagon-Boy! :judge:

Originally posted by Expo88

You wrote it, so we'll have to hold you to it Mr. Bandwagon-Boy! :judge:
Bandwagon Boy?....:lol:
when the Bills are officially eliminated next week, I'll be rooting for the Bengals to win it all...who wouldn't if their team was out of the picture?

FIEDLER AFC offensive player of the week!!!

Just had to post that and big up my man Jay for doing his thing! I know there are people who hate that and are mad about that, but I've been saying from day one that jay is the man, and we can win it all with him. (sorry greasy, i mean griese).

Keep up the good Qb'ing Jay.

No way!! His second TD pass to Chambers was a little high!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Hell hath frozen over

Not even close to that yet. It will get even colder in Buffalo; I mean hell by the time this team is finished breaking old habits.

Oliver...

Jay deserves it after his performance last week. I think 1 or 2 of his Incompletions came on Spikes as well. Jay had a great game. His second pass was a high pass but that was the only place he could have put it where CC could have caught it. Other wise it gets knocked down.

I'm surprised that the Jay haters haven't gone here and posted that Jay sucked against Dallas and that Griese should start against New England. :lol:

Jay played very well against Dallas and deserved this award. Good job Jay!

He didn't deserve it! All of his 16 completions had to be caught on the other end of his throws! It isn't like he caught them himself. This is a crock.

Originally posted by ohall

Not even close to that yet. It will get even colder in Buffalo; I mean hell by the time this team is finished breaking old habits.

Oliver...
come now, I know you don't believe that:lol:

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot
He didn't deserve it! All of his 16 completions had to be caught on the other end of his throws! It isn't like he caught them himself. This is a crock.

So by that reasoning, a quarterback should never get player of the week award, right? Never mind that 2 of the incompletions were kneel downs and that he scored one touchdown himself. You really need to lighten up. His quarterback rating was close to perfect.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

So by that reasoning, a quarterback should never get player of the week award, right? Never mind that 2 of the incompletions were kneel downs and that he scored one touchdown himself. You really need to lighten up. His quarterback rating was close to perfect.

omg!! ever heard of something called sarcasm???

Back
Top Bottom