MERGED 2X: freeman is just like chris carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: freeman is just like chris carter

dolphguernica

Practice Squad
Reaction score
freeman not the answer

yeah so we sign freeman at wide receiver we still need some speed on the other side of chambers to open up the field. the bucs got tim brown today we need mccardell he has the speed we are looking for freeman is not the answer and i cant take thompson being our 2 receiver again. offensively we have the same line up as last year without ricky we are gonna struggle again on offense unless we bring in a fast, stud of a receiver

I definately agree. Freeman couldn't even win a starting job in Philadelphia. He's not gonna do anything for us.

I would love to see McCardell in Miami this year, but to get him we might have to give up a draft pick(s) or a player and then sign him to a big money contract. Our best bet to get him is to have Tampa cut him, otherwise we shouldn't trade for him. I agree that Antonio Freeman doesn't replace Boston, but I like Freeman to be our #4 or even #3.

Wanny feels he needs vets on the team. Which isn't a bad idea. but, it doesn't allow the younger receivers to develop. Newson, Tolver, simmons. Give these guys a shot! NOTE TO WANNY: Get rid of your security blanket ( the need for vets) and go play with the kids (Newson, Tolver, Simmons)!:yell:

freeman is just like chris carter

i hate to be negative. but freeman hasn't had a good year in a couple of years. he's way past his prime (not even on a roster right now). when chris carter came in last year everyone was soooo happy. he sucked, then turned around and talked s@#t about our offence. guys hate to say it but, dw and rs are doin' some big time damage control. they left themselves in this position. there are a few other positions we are in the same danger ,ala LT. poor managment, really poor coaching. i've been a die hard fin fan for 15 yrs, still am. the FO and DW are really making it hard to be one. All this is not their fault, but we could have been better protected.

Desperation leads to desperate measures. The difference here could be that Freeman would have the whole preseason to work on timing with the QB and the offense.

As I recall, Carter came in around mid-season.

yea i think carter was quite a few years older too.

WILLIS29 said:
i hate to be negative. but freeman hasn't had a good year in a couple of years. he's way past his prime (not even on a roster right now). when chris carter came in last year everyone was soooo happy. he sucked, then turned around and talked s@#t about our offence. guys hate to say it but, dw and rs are doin' some big time damage control. they left themselves in this position. there are a few other positions we are in the same danger ,ala LT. poor managment, really poor coaching. i've been a die hard fin fan for 15 yrs, still am. the FO and DW are really making it hard to be one. All this is not their fault, but we could have been better protected.

Die hard fan of what team, Willis29??

BTW, Carter played two years ago, not last year.

Carter came in didn't have a full preseason, he had a good year the year before and then went down with a Kidney problem, it was unfortunate cause i still feel he could have helped us with a full preseason and season, though if he had only caught that ball in Minne.

Carter came back after a year without play, he was not in very good codition, Freeman could be a good chocie, becuse we need a WR with expirience, Chamber have expirience at star, but Minns 3yr, Newson 2yeras, Simmons 3 years, Tolver 2, and Freeman have 9 years, have a lot expiriece could help in 3 down, and key plays, I Think Newson will do fine , but we dont know about THompson, and the other.....

Gladsadmad said:
Desperation leads to desperate measures. The difference here could be that Freeman would have the whole preseason to work on timing with the QB and the offense.

As I recall, Carter came in around mid-season.
ya, good post.

did you photoshop tht Dave Wanny pic or something? That is hideous:eek: !

I think Freeman can come in here and help us out in more ways than one. He can help our younger receivers by showing them leadership. I still think we should try to get McCardell from Tampa. If we sign both of them, I don't think we will feel the loss of Boston.

WILLIS29 said:
guys hate to say it but, dw and rs are doin' some big time damage control. they left themselves in this position.

So you think they should have know that Boston would get hurt on a freak injury and that Ricky would retire? Come on, think about that.

i think we should go after mccardell to but i doubt RS gets both of them! who knows we might get the shock of our lives.. i still say we need another running back just in case someone goes down.. i guess there sticking around to see who gets cut but i hope they dont wait to long..

I think we should go get Mccardell NOW! he is great. Just think Chris & Mccardell wow Freeman is to old finjim

Back
Top Bottom