MERGED 2X:How about Harrington?\Harrington to be cut\joey cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:How about Harrington?\Harrington to be cut\joey cut

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Club Member
Reaction score
On PTI today the guys said that with Detroit signing Josh McCown and John Kitna, it is entirely possible that in the next few days Joey Harrington will be released. They said that Harrington's best move will be to leave Detroit and join a new locker room because his confidence has been shot in the Lions clubhouse.
I personally would like to try him out as a #2 if he gets cut. He was very good coming out of college, is still young, and if we sign him to a 1 or 2 year deal, it could be low risk/high reward.
My question to you guys is whether you would take a shot on the ol' Oregon QB.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I wouldn't mind harrington as our number 2. I really hope we land Julian Peterson!!!

garbage.

my god, a lot of people on this board like garbage QBs that haven't done jack **** in their careers.

straitg2nite said:
I like Joey..But i'd rather have Brooks as my #2..

RICKY AND RONNIE FOR 2006

Brooks will probably get a starting job, and his tag will be too high. I'd take Harrington as I don't think he'll demand too much deniro, but strictly as competition for Lemon.

I like him. I think he needs a new system and a new team to start over. I could see him as our number two. You never know with injuries. I would like to see #3 in a Miami uni!

Aqua and Orange said:
On PTI today the guys said that with Detroit signing Josh McCown and Jeff Garcia, it is entirely possible that in the next few days Joey Harrington will be released. They said that Harrington's best move will be to leave Detroit and join a new locker room because his confidence has been shot in the Lions clubhouse.
I personally would like to try him out as a #2 if he gets cut. He was very good coming out of college, is still young, and if we sign him to a 1 or 2 year deal, it could be low risk/high reward.
My question to you guys is whether you would take a shot on the ol' Oregon QB.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

sweet sig A&O!

I really would not mind any starter who was decent and came very cheap and has game experience. Joey Harrington would fit the bill if he comes really cheap! Besides he is still young enough where he might turn his career around. I know thats not really possible but he might.

re:

I was President of the Get Joey Harrington Bandwagon as soon as the season ended, and I'd still like to see the Phins maybe take a stab at him. He'd be good insurance in the event that something unexpected happened with Daunte's knee or even something completely different. Harrington has shown flashes of something really good, and I think the team that lands him is going to be pleased.

Back
Top Bottom