Merged 2X: marion and mcknight released/Marion too | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: marion and mcknight released/Marion too

Originally posted by Predaphin34
DAMN!!!! We Need Marion.

From the Herald...
"Several members of the Dolphins coaching staff felt that Marion's play declined as the season wore on."

The coaches should know best.

I can't believe that after all these cuts we're only 3 million under the cap. Does anyone know for sure how much under we are?

Ozzy rules!!

Re: Re: Re: marion and mcknight released

Originally posted by musphinzfan

It still comes as a suprise to me because all this crap we are doing should have been done LAST YEAR!!.....This would have made it alot easier for us to DUMP MADISON and not even think twice.

Also yeah Wanny has been known to cut a guy and then resign him lower because even Wanny knows there will not be a BIG demand but I have been to 4 other Team Sites and Ruddy has been a topic of all 4 of them.

ITS ABOUT TIME!!.....Bring out the gang....:band:....ya these guys rock.

:D Well i agree, alot of it should have been done LY! Marion was either cut or allowed to walk b4 and received no interest so he re-signed back here alot cheaper. Now at 34, I wouldn't think he'll generate alot of interest this go round either. 7-5 sez he'll re-sign back here l8r!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom