Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow

i dont understand why i constantly am being warned and i really dont attack anyone...I mean I will admit I dont post lovey dovey bull**** all the time, but I never ever outwardly attack anyone or say anything that should offend anyone who is older than 10 yrs old.

I think, if this website had a median age of about 12yrs old then my warning level would be completely justified, but the fact is that 99% of people here are ADULTS...why do you treat us as if we are babies?

Atila said:
i dont understand why i constantly am being warned and i really dont attack anyone...I mean I will admit I dont post lovey dovey bull**** all the time, but I never ever outwardly attack anyone or say anything that should offend anyone who is older than 10 yrs old.

I think, if this website had a median age of about 12yrs old then my warning level would be completely justified, but the fact is that 99% of people here are ADULTS...why do you treat us as if we are babies?

You keep getting warned, because you keep violating the TOS.
I'll refer you to that, as well as Muck's post in this thread.
We're not going to keep re-hashing this just for you.
We set the rules... you either follow them or head elsewhere. It's simple really.

clear.gif

:pHINATIC13:

WharfRat said:
You keep getting warned, because you keep violating the TOS.
I'll refer you to that, as well as Muck's post in this thread.
We're not going to keep re-hashing this just for you.
We set the rules... you either follow them or head elsewhere. It's simple really.

can you guys at least SHOW where im getting warned? I just open the website one day and I see my warning level has raised, without any idea why/where/when - frustrating.

And why do you talk to me like I have no brain function? OBVIOUSELY I violated something, or you wouldnt warn me...duh? I am asking why we are treated like children though. I know I had to violate something OBVIOUSELY to get warned, but I am asking why my posts are considered offensive to anyone?

Don't just respond like that, thats completely disrespectful.

Oh, and the guy above me, you are witty, really, hilarious.

Give me a break, you're more of a child looking for any good reason to use your little picture. What did I do to justify posting that picture? I asked why I was getting warned. I guess you should be getting warned cause thats probably more offensive than posts I make.

Atila said:
can you guys at least SHOW where im getting warned? I just open the website one day and I see my warning level has raised, without any idea why/where/when - frustrating.

And why do you talk to me like I have no brain function? OBVIOUSELY I violated something, or you wouldnt warn me...duh? I am asking why we are treated like children though. I know I had to violate something OBVIOUSELY to get warned, but I am asking why my posts are considered offensive to anyone?

Give me a break, you're more of a child looking for any good reason to use your little picture. What did I do to justify posting that picture? I asked why I was getting warned. I guess you should be getting warned cause thats probably more offensive than posts I make.
Oh my God, bro lighten up.If I have truly offended you I apologize.But if complaining about my "joke" helps make your case then be my guest.It's pretty weak and imo you just took away what little if any credibility you may have had in your complaint.But hey we're all adults here right,so again I'm sorry.

Atila said:

Posts like this... and you want to be treated as "an adult"?

:shakeno:

WharfRat said:
Posts like this... and you want to be treated as "an adult"?

:shakeno:

explain to me whats wrong with it rather than shaking your head, show me the light please.

No, I'm not trying to be sarcastic either.

Back
Top Bottom