Merged 2x: Nice Little Article on Saban by Hyde | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Nice Little Article on Saban by Hyde

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Reaction score
good article and he was right with gay and eric, both helped out alot for the pats especially gay.....

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Don't let Roth hear about those Lil Debbie snack cakes.

(In refference to Roth being found in random dorm rooms at Iowa eating students food right out of their fridge.)

LSUTigah

Scout Team
Reaction score
Phinz4Life said:
Don't let Roth hear about those Lil Debbie snack cakes.

QUOTE]

Don't forget the Lil Debbie snacks. It is Saban's favorite. In fact, when the LSU fans were wooing Saban to stay at LSU this past December, it was noted that fans were dropping off Lil Debbie snacks on his doorstep.

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What I liked most about that article was how if its got nothing to do with winning saban wants nothing to do with it. I am a 1000% convinced that at the very least he will be a heck of a hard worker and evaluator of talent. I really like what Im seeing and reading. Ims ure some of it is hype but im sure even more of it is real.

Waterboy

DolFan
Reaction score
I dislike reading HYDE articles because he is always way to negative. Well, I was wrong this one was pretty good. Let's hope he keeps it up.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Saban has his priorities right .Getting to work is more inportant than decorating uunless of course you are married and your wife is going to spend time there.Then you better get it decorated or you wife wont let you work.:lol:

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Hands down the best piece I've ever read by Hyde. And a great portrait of Saban.

:up:

Top Bottom