Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!!

There are some really crappy prime time games this year, especially on ESPN
San Francisco at Arizona!, Cincinnati at Jacksonville, Houston at Seattle, Tennessee at Arizona!, Kansas City at Houston just to name a few. How does KC get 4 prime time game, Houston gets 2 Az gets a couple and we dont get 1! I didnt expect a Monday nighter really, just a Pats v Dolphins Sunday nighter would have been nice.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
We may not have a primetime game, but at least we have a nationally televised game when we play the Titans on Saturday, Dec. 24. It would be a disgrace if we didn't have any nationally televised games all season.

There are 13 games on that Saturday, what makes you think that our game will be nationally televised?

SkapePhin said:
the 2-14 SF 49ers got a Sunday Night game.. Only thing, its in Mexico vs. Arizona.
Point taken. Although I think, as you pointed out, that it is in Mexico makes the diff here.

PhinSoldia said:
cause we hired a story line coach....who meets his bestfriend twice a year....ONE of those games should be monday night
Yeah, and like who else cares except Dolphans and maybe some NE fans. Homerism at its finest. Works for me, but we are not deserving. Live with it, get direct TV and move on.

i´m probably the only one right here who is happy with the schedule. As an european (Turkey/Germany) Dolfan this schedule is perfect. No more waking up at 3am in the morning to watch/listen to the MNG.

go fins

we've provided Monday Night Football with 2 great games(Jets,Patriots) in the last 6 years. We are the team with the greatest QB,COACH, And Season ('72) in history.....bottom line: WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE REPRESENTED

The Dolphins have appeared in prime time every year since 1969. We are a premiere franchise in the NFL. One sub-par season should not banish us from prime time. In spite of the crappy years the Cowboys have had, and there have been plenty, they have nearly always had at least one prime time game per season. I don't have any stats to back up that claim, I'm just pissed as hell that this has happened. My apologies for the language, mods. This is an absolute travesty. Thank God I have Sunday Ticket. NFL schedulers belong in hell. :fire:

Wow...I thought every team had at least one nationally televised game. The Saints always seemed to at least have a sunday night game even after poor seasons. This year we have just our 2nd monday night game in the last 11 years. This is a very odd schedule this year. No 3pm games for the saints....I've never seen that before.

What I really think about all this, is that the NFL do not respect our franchise period. All this bunch of idiots politicians, are trying to pay us back for all the success that we hade, starting for the 1972 season, for Don Shula record and the fact that we are the franchise with the most winning percentage. My answer to the NFL is simple......kiss my a**

This is the lasting legacy that Wanny left us.Poor drafts and personnel decisions,boring play selection.We went from the most respected team to the bottom of the barrel.We will have to earn our way back.We dont have much star power and thats what the networks want.

rookieholdout said:
just like dallas earned their four games with a 6-10 record.

Dallas didn't deserve it either but Dallas is THE marquee team in the NFL.

I was surprised Miami didn't gte at least a Sunday Nighter but obviously you didn't deserve a Monday Nighter.

Plain and simple.

Teams earn Prime Time and Night games by having a good previous season.

The Phins were horrible last year. It's not complicated.

Back
Top Bottom